19

When Jungkook came back, he drank a whole glass of alcohol one after another. Not long time had passed and he's drunk. He kept mumbling to himself and Jimin can't help himself but stare at him. He had seen Jungkook far worse than this. He do funny stuffs whenever he's drunk, he dances weird choreos and sing random songs... only infront of Jimin. Whenever he gets drunk, only Jimin can calm him down. As Jimin could observe, Jungkook is not that drunk to the extent of him doing those aforementioned. He thinks Jungkook could still handle for as long as Jin would stop pouring him a drink.

"Will he be okay? I think he's really drunk." Taehyung worriedly asked, referring to Jungkook.

"He can do worse than just mumble to himself. That's... uhm, comparing it to a game, we can name it Level 1." Jimin joked and laughed a little. Jin and Taehyung looked at him, showing faces of confusion. Jimin just curved his lips and looked at Jungkook extending his arms as he ask for one more glass of drink. Jin was about to pour alcohol on Jungkook's glass when Jimin suddenly held his wrist, stopping him from going further on what he was supposed to do.

"Hyung. Enough." Jimin said and snatched the bottle away from Jin's hand.

"I want to see Jungkook drunken moment Level 2." Jin uttered and pouted. He's also quite drunk but not a bit close to Jungkook's state.

"He won't show it to anyone, hyung-- unless you're me." Jimin said and approached Jungkook. He softly tapped his cheeks and asked. "Jungkook. This is Jimin. Can you stand?" Jungkook looked up at him and smiled sweetly.

"Hmmm." Jungkook responded and nodded his head a lot of times.

"Jimin, accompany him to his room. I'll stay here with Jin, hyung. Go ahead. But comeback after, okay? I'll sleep in your apartment. I'm drunk. I can't drive." Taehyung said. Jimin spared him a glance and just said yes. He can't bear look at Taehyung for so long especially that they had this matter involving Jungkook. He's guilty for no concrete reason. He just felt like he had caused Taehyung so much pain. That precious man deserves nothing but love.