18

It was 6 in the evening when Jimin arrived on the apartment he'll be staying. He brought all his things and Taehyung was the one carrying them.

"Taehyung?" Both looked behind to see where voice came from.

"Jin hyung. Hello." Taehyung greeted and smiled towards Jin who was confusedly looking at Jimin.

"Who-" Jin couldn't even finish what he was about to ask because Taehyung interrupted.

"Jimin. The one I told you before. He'll be staying on room 456." Jin didn't speak for a minute and tried remembering what Taehyung told him before 'til he finally recalled it. He greeted Jimin too which was accepted by the latter too. Jimin knew who Jin was. Of course he knew. He's always with Jungkook that Jimin sometimes wish he was Jin. Sadly, he isn't.

"Really? That's the room next to mine. By the way, I want to thank you for helping Jungkook handle that issue. If you don't mind, can I invite you two for a drink? I'm actually on my way to by some." Taehyung looked at Jimin after hearing what Jin said. He just shrugged as if telling Taehyung to decide.

"Sure hyung. What time?" Taehyung asked. Anyway, he can't decline this hyung. He has been too good. He took care of him so much and he have nothing against him.

"Seven. Will that be alright?" Smiling brightly, he looked at Jimin.

"It's okay. I will start fixing my room tomorrow anyway." Jimin said. Jin then said it's settled and left to buy what he was supposed to buy. Taehyung and Jimin then went to the room he'll stay in and rested for quite a long time.

It was almost 7:10 in the evening, both Jimin and Taehyung have already eaten their dinner and are just busy watching the television when Taehyung suddenly received a call from Jin telling them to go to the Room 455. The two then prepared themselves and went straight to the said room.

Taehyung knocked three times until the door finally opened, showing the face they least expected to see. Jungkook. It was Jungkook. All three was surprised that they couldn't react for a moment. Not until Jin approached them and made Taehyung and Jimin sit on the sofa. And Jungkook then followed and sat on the chair right in front of Jimin. He still can't comprehend what exactly is happening. Jimin? Is that really Jimin?!

"Jungkook's room is number 454. It's the room next to mine. He's usually here so, I hope you both won't mind." Jin said and exchanged looks with both Jimin and Taehyung. Both just smiled and said it's fine. Soon after, Jin started pouring each of their glass with alcohol. They had taken three glasses already when Jin excused himself for a minute because he received a call from their management. Jimin decided to ask Taehyung a question he's been itching to ask. He went closer to Taehyung and whispered.

"You knew Jungkook is staying here, right? That's why you suggested this place?" He said through Taehyung's ear and softly pinched the side of his waist. Taehyung flinched and laughed a bit before whispering back.

"You like my gift?" He teased and tickled Jimin. They both giggled like some highschool kids having their first ever date- totally forgetting Jungkook who was seated right infront of them. They didn't even realized that Jungkook look daggers towards them. When Jin came back, the two stopped playing with each other and sat properly again. Jungkook who didn't like what he just witnessed excused himself and went to the bathroom. Jimin didn't do anything, other than following him with his gaze.