28

"I-i never wanted to court her. I knew she liked me but I never liked her. That time, you were starting to get busy with acting. I was trying to make you notice me... to have your attention. But you just congratulated me instead of asking me questions. It was as if me, having a girlfriend doesn't concern you a tiny bit. I shrugged that idea off and broke up with her when you left. I told her about my feelings for you. And that I want to do something in order to have you... and she cursed me to death. She called me an asshole... a cheater... every adjective she thought would suit me. I took it all. 'Cause it was all true anyway. I cheated. I loved another man while having her as my girlfriend." Jimin explained. He shook his head and started turning his back. Jungkook was unable to vocalize a single word instead, he unconciously walked towards Jimin and hugged him from the back.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said.

"Though it's now in the past, I still want to know. Why did you leave? You should have stayed and waited." Jimin uttered with his voice almost unheard.

"Because I never thought I'd have a chance to have you. We're both guys and who would have thought I'd fall for you and that you'll do the same? I tried satisfying myself just by seeing you. I tried. But I kept on falling deeper. That's when I thought of leaving... just in time, a very rare offer came to me. I didn't think twice. I accepted it... because I thought that finally, I'll be able to get away from you. But distance really isn't a hindrance. 'Cause I still love you, even though we're too far from each other. I love you then, and I love you still." Jungkook softly kissed the back of Jimin's neck and tightened his hug. Jimin just heaved a deep sigh and faced Jungkook. He smiled and brushed his hand on Jungkook's hair.

"I love you too." Jimin mumbled.