17

Jungkook was then swept over with a wave of guilt after seeing Taehyung walk away with those eyes radiating too much sadness. He picked his phone and about to dial Taehyung's number but decided not to. Instead, he texted him more than five messages, all containing his sincere apology towards what happened. Taehyung didn't respond and it's understandable so Jungkook didn't bother him any further. Right the next morning, Jungkook saw the clip of Taehyung denying the rumors. They already released his own last night and it was then the subject of all articles. Days after, the issue toned down a bit. Indeed, the video they released helped a lot. But it took more than a week before it totally vanished. Both of them got to work with their projects normally again. But Jungkook and Taehyung started to have this invisible barrier between each other. They don't talk or look at each other anymore even though they always cross each other's path since they are working in the same company. They totally became cold towards each other. 
--
"Will you buy the place or just going to rent?" Asked the owner of the apartment to Jimin who was seated in front of him.

"I'll just rent it. I'll stay for a month. If I change my mind and end up wanting to buy it, I'll tell you." Jimin answered and looked at Taehyung sitting next to him. He was the one who suggested this place for Jimin so he personally came along with him. The owner agreed and gave him the room number and key.

"I'll be moving in this evening, will that be okay Sir?" Asked Jimin.

"Sure. We always clean the room though it's vacant. You can move anytime you want." The owner answered and smiled at him before leaving.

"Why are you such in a hurry?" Taehyung asked Jimin wrapping his arms around Jimin's shoulder.

"Wow. Asked someone who always indirectly kick me out." Jimin sarcastically said. Taehyung just laughed and entered the car. Jimin followed and immediately left so Jimin could pack his belongings.