6

Flashing lights welcomed the two that made them cover their eyes slightly- as they got used to it, they immediately walked forward and approached the photographer. Jin asked few questions and then came back to Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Go now. Taehyung's solo pictorial is done. It's now your turn." Jin said to Jungkook who was busy looking around.

"Wait hyung. Just a minute." Said Jungkook and continued what he was doing. He then saw Taehyung enter from a door behind... and there goes Jimin. Yes. It was really the man he loves, Jimin. They were laughing and goofing around as they were walking. Taehyung even caressed Jimin's hair, almost kissed his ear as he whispered-- Jungkook felt his heart flinched. Suddenly he felt weird. It hurts seeing Jimin smile that bright towards another guy.

"When did they got too close?!" He unconsciously uttered thinking he just whispered those words.

"Jungkook! Come to your senses for goodness sake. I said it's your turn. Go infront and start your shoot." Jin blurted out that made Jungkook look at him. Jimin also heard it and spared them a glace but eventually looked away as his gaze met Jungkook's. He continued talking to Taehyung and turned his back from Jungkook's direction.

"Dmn. It hurts." Murmured Jungkook and walked towards the front and completely ignored Jin who was still whining.