21

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's shoulder as he slowly guided him towards his room. The moment they got to enter, Jungkook harshly moved his shoulder to remove Jimin's hand that was holding him. He walked towards his bed and sat there, his eyes were sealed and he's breathing heavily.

"Jungkook." Jimin calmly called as he approached Jungkook.

"We've seen each other for months. We've locked eyes and crossed paths for many times- but this is the first time you called me. This felt new. I feel like I'm talking to a stranger." Jungkook sarcastically said and smirked.

"Jungkook." Was all Jimin could vocalise. He's hurt by what Jungkook said but just shrugged it off. There's no point in arguing. He really did ignore Jungkook, that's something he can't deny.

"Why are you still here? Go to your Taehyung, he's waiting."

"I'll just send him a message... anyway, Taehyung is my cousin." Jimin said making the other person look at him in surprise.

"Cousin?"

"Yes. I'll clear the misunderstanding since I feel like you're having a different idea with our relationship."

"You don't have to explain to me though, who am I?" Jungkook's sarcasm is noticeable, he even laughed a little.

"Because you're my friend."

"Your friend... let me ask you Jimin-- since you're here and we got this chance to talk face to face. I'm quite drunk. But you know me. You even named it Level 1. Moving ahead, let me question you. Please truthfully answer me. What did I do? Why did you ignore me for months... and make everyone think that we don't know each other... is that something a friend would do? Yes. I admit. I lost communication with all of you because I got busy. But I tried. I ask my Mom everytime. Ask her how everyone was doing-"

"Let me ask you too, Jungkook- why did you become an actor?" Jimin asked that made Jungkook look at him; confused and unable to utter a single word for a minute.

"B-because I want to... it's my dream." Jungkook answered as soon as he got back to his senses.

"Your dream? I'm offended. Your dream is to be a writer Jungkook. But you chose to leave us and be an actor." Jimin said. He felt his eyes tearing up so he turned his back from Jungkook. That very moment, he break down. He was able to bawl out that question he has been trying to ask. Jungkook was silenced. He heaved a deep sigh and held Jimin's hand from behind. Jimin didn't spare him a glance... so he stood up behind him and rested his head on his back.

"I'm sorry." He uttered.