11

"What are you planning to do hyung?"

"Huh? Nothing. How did it happen anyway, did he directly confessed or you caught him? And, do you like him? What did you tell him?" Jin asked without a pause. Jungkook just stared at him blankly but then spoke up.

"Remember the time we worked for a drama and we acted as twins?"

"Oh. Yes. Is that drama called "Fantasies"? I'm not sure. That was seven months ago right?" Jin asked.

"Yes. That one."

"So? What happened?"

"It was the last day of shooting, I and Taehyung were the ones left on the dressing room that time. We just exchanged few dialogue and then focused on our own businesses. We were infront of the big mirror. I was reading a magazine, and he was busy with his phone. Then I suddenly felt something- weird. I felt like someone is staring at me so I looked at the mirror and I saw him-"

"He's staring at you through the mirror?!" Jin exclaimed, interrupting Jungkook's sentence.

"Yes-"

"And then? What did you do-" Again, Jin interrupted.

"Hyung. How will I finish my story when you keep on chiming in?" Jungkook complained. Jin laughed and mouthed, "I'm sorry." Jungkook then continued.

"He looked shocked, so do I. I asked him why he was looking at me, I even stammered. And his answer made me jump out of the chair. I was surprised- I mean I wasn't expecting what he said next."

"What did he say?"

"It was something like, 'I'm sorry. I got drawn by you. I just can't help but stare. I-I like you, Jungkook.' So-"

"He's creepy."

"Not actually. He looked sincere. His eyes speaks better than his words. But hyung-"

"What?"

"I like someone else. So I rejected him right that moment. I was feeling guilty of course, but I can't accept his feelings. I'm into this certain person for so long, I wouldn't get swayed by a confession from a handsome guy like Taehyung." Jungkook said kindda feeling embarassed.

"Oh. That's a shame. If I were you I already said yes-" Jin joked and laughed.

"Are you also a-"

"Not really, I just like one guy and that's all. And I think you are too? That someone you like is a guy too, right? You're probably just gay for him. I didn't see you getting attracted to guys you work with." Jin said looking straight at Jungkook.

"Hyung. Seriously, we've been working for so long but we never get to talk about our personal life like this. This felt new- but kindda relieving."

"You're right. So- who's that guy you've liked for so long?" Jin teased.

"For now, I'll keep it as a secret. I'll tell you soon."

"Okay. I'll tell you mine too-- soon." Jin said and they both laughed. Jungkook stayed for a few more minutes then bid his goodbye and came back to his room.