Bloodied Hands

I am a Beast. I live in the dark, I hunt in the dark and I always want to stay in the dark.
-Damien

DAMIEN POV

I looked back to see Dante standing on the door. Why can't on Earth I can spend some quality time with Amber?

"What's wrong?", I hissed.

"Boss all the unde-erbosses are wait-ting for you in the study.", Dante stammered. Freaking pup!

"Go back I will be there in a while.", I told him. Dante gave me a curt nod before running off.

I felt someone tapping my cheek. I looked ahead to see Amber was softly patting my cheek. I sighed.

"Come let me show you your room before I go for a meeting.", I said to Rain.

She nodded her head and got up. I picked up Amber in my arms and luckily this time she didn't protest. She let me carry her and I couldn't be more glad.

Rain's room was just next to me and in the same corridor as Amber's. I looked at Rain to see her looking at everything with awe. Thank God she liked it. I opened the door to her room as I let her step in first.

"This is going to be your room and if you need something then you can find me in my study.", I told her as I put Amber down not before kissing her cheek.

"I will be back soon.", I told Rain as I left the room.

I made my way to my study to see all my best three men with Dante waiting patiently for me. They all turned around as I entered the room. I crossed all of them as I made my way behind the study table.

"Spill.", I growled. They know today I specially said that no one should disturb me yet these nincompoops are here standing in front of me with their head hung low.

Something is seriously wrong I know that otherwise they should not have disturbed me. All four of them gulped audibly and looked in each other's direction.

I could feel my patience slipping. Are they trying to test me? I banged my hands on the table making them all flinch. Thank God the room was sound proof.

"Speak you fools.", I roared as I looked in their direction. What was wrong with them?

"Boss.....", Dante started but closed his mouth as soon as I looked in his direction.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. Calm down Damien. These fool won't utter a word if you scare then this way. I ran my hand through my hair.

"Antony speak.", I hissed and looked in Antony's direction. It was very ironical to see such a bulky man shaking like a leaf.

"Boss, Piper has man-naged to es-escape.", Antony stammered.

"What!", I roared as I threw away all the things on the table with a wipe of my arms. I was breathing heavily.

How could he escape? It took us four months to capture him and he was able to escape. I posted my best man near the underground dungeon.

"How?", I hissed. For few days I didn't pay attention to the work and this happened. Are my men this incapable?

"One of the our men was a spy of the Vincenzo's. He helped Piper to get away. He killed five of our men.", Pear stated.

Betrayal is one of the biggest bane in out world. Loyalty is the priority in our work.

"Who is he?", I asked them. I was losing my temper.

"Sir his name is Carlos.", David stated.

Carlos, he was the part of the investigation team. So he is the mole. I felt anger coursing through me. How dare he?