Shopping Spree

Shout out to Deepu_N for the beautiful cover.

Thank you

***

Obsession can be a sort of toxic but I love it
-Damien

DAMIEN POV

I looked ahead of me as I started the car. The weather was a bit chilly but I didn't mind it at all. Well we can say I have been thrown inside the refrigerator as punishment quite a few times in past.

I looked from the corner of my eye to see Amy was trying to tell something to Rain and Rain was constantly nodding her head.

I was trying to understand what she was trying to tell but to no avail. The only thing I am able to understand is that when she combs through her hair it means she wants her mother.

"You know we should teach her sign language.", I said as this thought suddenly got in my head.

"I know. We can start it when she turns four. She will start schooling also after that.", Rain said.

I got the part that Amy would learn sign language next year but about her schooling I didn't like it one bit. Isn't it too early?

In between we can at the traffic light post and I turned off the car.

Now I could give them my full attention.

"Can't we wait for one or two years more before she actually starts schooling?", I asked.

I looked at Rain to see she has raised a perfect brow with a look daring me to say anything. I looked down at Amy to see she was enjoying it.

"Education is important and I am having no arguments on it.", Rain said sternly.

It was today only I realised that Rain could be stern. She may be timid and shy but when it comes to Amy she can be anything.

True to her words she didn't turn back even once while leaving the park though she knew full well that Amy was crying but she wanted to prove her point to make Amy realise her mistake and she did make her realise.

When I held her hand when she was trying to hail for a cab. She was trembling but not in fear but in pain. It pained her the same as it pained Amber when she scolded her.

Also about the way she cried in my chest back in the park I know she didn't only cry for Amber rather she was crying for everything and I was more than glad that I could hold her at that moment.

But one question still lingered in my mind what is the past she cried for?

You want me to trust you and give you a chance so don't get in my private life. When I will start trusting you enough I will tell it to you myself.

Rain's words ringed in my head. I sighed I had to give her time.

"Damien the light has turned. We can move."

I heard Rain's voice and it was only then I realise I was suppose to move. I again ignited the car and made my way to the mall.

"But I want her to be home schooled so that she is in front of our eyes and safe.", I said.

"You dare not think that way Damien Black. She need a normal life. She isn't a caged bird.", Rain said angrily. Quite offended by what I said.