Last Time

I have moved far away from hell and heaven. Today I am at peace, away from the chaos and you know what I love it.
-Rain

Damien POV

I rushed out of the door. My heart was beating like a wild animal trying to escape my chest.

I raced to the backyard to see indeed Rain laid there covered in blood. I made my way to her as I kneeled down and placed her head on my lap.

"Rain!"

I called in desperation. I took her right wrist and felt her pulse. It was there.

Faint but there.

"Take out the car.", I barked the order as I picked her up.

As I went back to the front door a car was ready. I got inside the back seat with Rain in my arms.

"Call the nearest hospital to prepare a bed.", I said to the guard who sat on the passenger seat.

I looked at her. Her eyes partially opened. Thank God she was awake. I needed to keep her awake.

"Keep your eyes open Rain. We are about to reach the hospital.", I stated.

She passed me a weak smile.

"I am g-oi-ing to A-Amb-er.", she coughed out as blood spilled out of her mouth.

"Don't say like that. What will I do alone? I love you so much.", I begged not caring that the others were listening to me.

"Lo-ve you.", she muttered as she closed her partially opened eyes.

"No! No! Please angel stay.", I begged to her.

Soon the hospital came in view. The doctors and nurses were standing there ready.

As soon as the car halted in front of the main hospital. The doctors with my help took Rain out of the car and transferred her to the stretcher.

The doctors rushed her inside the hospital.

"Quick. Get the operation theatre prepared."

One of the senior doctor said as they tried stopping her bleeding.

"What is her blood group?", the nurse asked.

"Give me a moment I will tell you.", I took out the phone from the pocket of my blazer coat as I dialled Naomi's number.

She picked up in two rings.

"What? I don't want to talk to a man like you.", she barked.

I didn't find a need to clarify so I directly came to the point.

"What is Rain's blood group?", I asked.

"A+", She stated.

"But why?", she asked.

"Come to the Central Hospital. Rain tried dying by suicide.", I said as I cut the call.

"A+", I stated to the nurse.

I wanted to go inside but she asked me to wait.

Minutes turned to hours.

From nowhere a punch landed on my face. I turned around to see it was Samuel.

He got me by my collar and I didn't resist. I wanted him to hit me. He punched me and I felt a sharp pain in my nose.

He broke it.

"You monster!", he yelled.

I didn't respond because I knew I was one. He was about to land another punch but a hand stopped him.