Slut In The House

It is in me what I conceal and those feelings that never reveal.
-Rain

RAIN POV

I walked in the park with Amber. It was evening time and suspiciously the park looked empty. I frowned but I didn't pay much attention to it as we walked deeper in the park.

Soon we came to a stop near a lake. The scenery was breath taking. The water was blue and crystal clear. There were trees surrounding the lake. Birds have flocked on the trees and we're chirping.

I looked down to see my daughter looking at everything with awe. Her grey eyes were bright and lively. She let go of my finger as she moved forward.

"Do you like it baby?", I asked Amber and she nodded her head.

She turned around in my direction and pointed to the ball. I nodded my head as we started to play catch- catch.

The sun was setting down. It was getting dark. I looked at my wrist watch and it read 6:30.

"Amber it's time for us to go back home.", I softly told my daughter. She looked around and then nodded her head.She held my pinky finger as she yawned. Maybe she was tired.

We started walking.

I heard someone's step behind us but as I looked back there was no one. I frowned. Something was wrong. I quickened my pace. But Amber was not able to match my pace so I picked her up. I let the ball fall as tried to quickly leave the park.

"You forgot something.", I heard a man's voice. A knot tied in my stomach. Have I heard this voice before?

I didn't know what to do. Should I turn back? Or should I run from the park? I choose the latter.

I turned around to see my whole world crashing down. I never thought I would see this face again. No, no this can't be. He is in prison. I said to myself. He looked the same. No change in him except the sadistic smirk that played on his lips.

"Missed me sugar?", Marcus asked me.

His voice sent a chill down my spine. I felt terrified. I hate that endearment with a lot of passion. I tried hiding my daughter from him. I didn't feel like answering him so I turned around and ran out of the park.

As soon as I saw the entry gate of the park. I felt relieved. Finally I can get out of here. Away from him. But as soon as I exited the park I saw him standing outside. My steps came to a stop.

"I asked you a question sugar.", Marcus hissed. He looked furious. This terrified me even more. His anger isn't something I would like to face again. His anger is very bad, specially for me.

I felt like crying. I closed my eyes for a moment to stop my tears, I need to be strong for my daughter. But as my I opened my eyes I found we were back in that same house where I was imprisoned for two long years.

Suddenly my shoulder felt light.

Amber! Where is she?

"Amber where are you?," I shouted. My voice trembling along with my feet.

"She is with me.", I heard Marcus' voice. I turned around to see Amber in his arm. His grip was tight and I could see tears rolling down Amber's cheek.

"Lea-ve my daug-hter.", I stammered. How pathetic of me!

"You didn't think it was necessary to inform me that you have a daughter.", Marcus asked seriously.