Craving For Blood

When I touch you I am on fire and when I am away from you I am on a slab of ice.

I don't know what is better to let myself be burned in your frames or let myself have a frostbite.

-Damien

Damien POV

"This is our plan.", I stated.

Everyone nodded their head.

"Boss how are you so sure that they will attack tonight?", David asked.

"Because he thinks currently we will be wasting time in finding out who is behind all of this but he is wrong. He doesn't know that Piper has told us everything and this is plus point in our hands. We will make them believe that we know nothing but we will be fully prepared.", I started.

"Antony you know the act you need to put in front of Charlie?", I asked.

"Don't worry boss. My men and I are fully prepared. The mole will definitely fall in our trap.", Antony stated.

How badly I wanted to crush him but I needed him right now.

"How you got to know boss that Charlie is the mole?"

One of my man asked.

"Non of the guards know about the hidden cameras placed along with the CCTV. They might not get caught in the CCTV but they will definitely be caught in the hidden cameras. When Jeff went to pick up a call a boy did came but asking for his ball if it had fallen there and not with any letter. To fool the camera he showed it as if he was passing a letter but non such exchange happened and that the hidden camera caught.", Antony explained.

"My men, those fools are doubting are capacities and it's time we prove them who is the strongest and I want each one of you to come through it alive.", I said.

"Yes boss.", Everyone stated together.

"It is three hours before the mid night and the attack. Demitri is known to attack at midnight. Get to position everyone.", I said.

"Boss the men are ready to leave.", Dante stated.

"Everyone to position.", I said as everyone except for David, Dante, Pear and Antony.

"I am going to Rain. Prepare everything.", I said to no one in particular as I left.

I made my way to Rain's room. The door was open as I entered. I asked Rain to put Amy to sleep because the night is going to be long.

I looked at Rain to see she was reading an old journal.

"Whose is that?", I asked.

She looked up at me and wiped her tears.

"Mom's.", she said.

"What is written in it?", I asked.

"When my mom got diagnosed with tumor she started writing this journal. It contains the best and the worst memories she had with Papa and me.", she said.

"Which was the best day of her life?", I asked her.

"She says it was the day when I was born but I know it was the day when dad proposed her because if that day shouldn't have come then I shouldn't have been here.", Rain said.

"So how he proposed her?", I asked.

"Well let's just say he completely messed up.", Rain said while chuckling.

"How?", I asked.

"He forgot in which finger the ring was to me slid. More over he jumbled up all the words and ended up crying at the end in frustration. But mom said it was the best proposal because it was kind of entertaining.", Rain said.