It Is A War

I never wanted pain but it came to me itself. I never wanted to give you pain but you asked for it yourself.
-Damien

Damien POV

I looked at the night stand and it read 1 o'clock. My men will be here by 2 o'clock.

I messaged David that there was a dead body in the house and he knew full well what was needed to be done.

I looked at the bed and a smile tugged on my lips. Both Amy and Rain were in deep slumber.

I kissed Amy's forehead.

I went in Rain's side as I took both her hands and kissed her knuckles.

"Thank you for understanding.", I murmured softly not wanting to wake them up.

I left the room to hear a small bark. I sighed as I went in Amber's room to see that dog aka Coco was wide awake.

"Hungry?", I asked as he let go of another bark.

I left the room as I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. I put half a cup of food in his bowl as he was just 1 to 1.5 lbs. In another bowl I poured water. I made sure it was lukewarm.

I took out a tray put both of them on it and started making my way upstairs. Meanwhile I thought how it should have been if Rain was taking up Coco's food.

Half of it should have definitely fallen down. I chuckled at my own thoughts.

I went in Amber's room and opened the cage gate as Coco immediately came out. I placed the food in front of him.

He let go of another bark.

Maybe grateful.

Soon he started munching on the food.

I settled down on the floor. As I watched him eat. I felt bad for shouting at this little fur ball but my past isn't something I can let go.

Though how hard I try.

My eleven year old self was on the floor kneeled with my head bowed.

"Why didn't you shot that woman?", sir hissed.

"She was pregnant.", I replied.

"So what was the difference?", he asked.

I didn't reply. I felt a tight slap on on left cheek breaking my inner cheek lining.

"I am sorry.", I stated.

If I should have argued or put my thoughts forward then the punishment should have worsened and I have learnt it the hard way.

Sir grabbed chunk of my hair as he lifted my head. There was a sardonic smile on his face.

I knew he was up to something.

"Ash get him ready.", sir shouted and a hulk came out of the shadows. Was he there all the time? I questioned myself.

Ash dragged me as he stripped my shirt and ties ribs on my chest. I felt tears gathering in my eyes.

What are they up to?

Once the meat was fastened on to me Ash threw me in a basement.

Soon I heard growling.

I gulped.

This can't be true but my thought were proved right as a huge German Shepard was sent inside. He was growling.