Epilogue

Third Person POV

Damien swirled the Bertoux Brandy in his hand as he sat in the bar of his house. He looked at the liquid swirling just like his life was.

He has lost everything. All his purpose and most importantly his life.

He threw the goblet as he say it shatter into pieces. He started picking up the pieces while crushing them in his palm to feel the pain but nothing.

He felt nothing.

"Ahhh..."

He screamed as he ran his bloodied hand through his hair.

He wanted to do something but what. He didn't know that.

"Brother."

He heard a voice from the back as he turned around and glared at Dominic. If it should have been someone else then then should have fled but not Dominic.

He knew his brother needed him. He knew he has to be there for his brother before he does something reckless just like Rain.

"Leave"

Damien barked but instead of taking steps back Dominic moved forward in Damien's direction. He bent down and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You need to calm down and move on. Maybe not right now but someday you have to.", Dominic stated.

A loud noise was heard as Dominic's face was turned around and upper lip busted.

Damien punched him. But Dominic didn't react. He expected it. Maybe even worst. If taking out his anger and pain on him could do Damien any good then he would let him do that.

"What do you know? You have your wife and daughter.", Damien shouted in frustration. He envied his brother at that moment. He had everything while he had nothing.

Dominic sighed.

"What happened was no one's fault. Are you hearing me Damien Black? No one's fault.", Dominic said in an equally frustrated tone.

Damien got up as so to Dominic.

Damien held Dominic by his collar his eyes glistening with unshed tears. Dominic was scared by the look Damien was giving not just to him but to everyone. As if, if it was up to him then he would burn down the whole world without remorse and that what scared Dominic.

"Dad?"

A small voice was heard in the room. Both the men turned there eyes in the direction of the voice.

Ray stood there with her eyes wide and scared.

Damien immediately let go of Dominic as Dominic rushed in Ray's direction and picked her up.

Ray tied her hands around Dominic's neck making Damien's heart to clench.

"Amy"

He whispered softly as he took a deep breath.

Dominic moved in the direction of his brother who looked broken. For the first time his face wasn't conflicting with the emotions he was feeling.

"Want to hold her?", Dominic asked Damien as Damien eyed the five year old girl in Dominic's arm.

Damien nodded his head as Dominic passed Ray in his arm. Ray didn't complain.

Damien held Ray with utter care just like he did with Amber. Ray wrapped her arms around his neck.

Damien placed a kiss at the crown of her head thinking it was Amber. A sob left his mouth as he held on to her for what seemed like hours.

Dominic just stood there and looked at his brother breaking down. Be couldn't stop as he shed a few of his own tears.