Coming Back

You say don't worry about me and this makes me worry most about you. I want to go with you wherever you go because I know you aren't capable of walking alone.
-Rain

Rain POV

"Who eats pickles and peanut butter?", Sam shrieked dramatically.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. He was being way to dramatic. It is normal when you are pregnant.

"Oh Sam you don't know. Once I ate pancakes with tomato ketchup.", nana stated.

Sam made a disgusted face as I giggled. It was so much fun annoying him. But I really liked this combo of peanut butter and pickles. Not quite sure about pancakes with tomato ketchup but still can try it.

Pregnancy can make you do weird things. I took another bite of the cucumber pickle coated with peanut butter.

"Gross doll!", Sam sighed.

At that very moment Amber kicked within me. It was euphoric feeling. It wasn't the first time she has kicked inside my womb and also not the last time.

I am just seven months pregnant and have two more months to go before I could give birth to her.

I don't know why I named her Amber. But I really liked this name. Maybe I want her to have a spark that I couldn't have.

Flaring and blazing.

Confident and bold.

She kicked again and I put Sam's hand on my stomach. Many people confuse Sam to be the father of Amber but I deny it peacefully. He is my cousin after all.

"You know she is going to be a footballer and her uncle will teach her all the skills she needs to know.", Sam stated as I nodded my head.

Sam had been the star footballer in his college day. He could definitely teach her.

"She could be anything she wants to be with two condition. Firstly by promising me she won't get hurt and secondly she will always stay with me.", I stated.

"She won't go anywhere leaving you doll.", Sam assured and I nodded my head.

The alarm of my phone rang. It was time for my meds.

"I will get them.", Sam stated as he opened the cabinet in my night stand and took out three pills.

He placed them on my palm as he poured water in a glass from the jar. He passed the glass to me as I swallowed the pills with help of the water.

"Good girl.", Sam stated as he pressed a kiss on my forehead. He took the glass from me as he placed it on the night stand.

He got on the bed making himself comfortable. He picked up the remote.

"Want to watch something or sleep?", he asked.

"Watch.", I stated as he played a random episode of FRIENDS.

Joey had a photo of Monika and was being blamed by Rachel by calling him a pervert.

I couldn't control my laughter. I laughed loud along with Sam.

Soon I felt something wet leaving me. Sam got down the bed. He removed the duvet cover to see the bed and my pajama shorts were wet.

"Crap your water broke!", Sam shouted.

He started running around. Worried that how could my water break in seven months. Even nana and nanu came up and started panicking.

I tried to call them but non were ready to listen to me. Sam was about to call the ambulance.