Became Your Nightmare

Nothing stands above the family.
-Damien

DAMIEN POV

I looked around myself to find my most reliable four men standing with their head hung low. This raged me even more.

One work, I handed them to do one easy thing and they couldn't do that. For god's sake what should I do of them.

Dante, David, Antony and Pear, all stood there without uttering a word. I looked at my watch to see that it was already 1:30 am. But sleep didn't seem coming for me. Well it wasn't unusual. At times I doubt I have insomnia but deep within I know the reason of why don't I sleep.

"Speak you fools.", I hissed while grinding my teeth.

"Boss we can't find Piper's location. It is as if he has vanished. No CCTV footage of him can be found. We have our best man investigating this matter.", Pear stated while wiping the sweat on his forehead.

Is it the best they can do. Piper is very important for me. If I don't capture Piper then I am putting Rain and Amber directly in danger. Not like that wimp can do anything but I can't take chances.

"Boss....", Antony was cut by a phone call. It was Dante's call. I glared at him.

"Sir it's from the investigator.", Dante stated and I nodded my head in understanding.

As Dante talked I let my thought roam. I am a father now. This is something that I can't believe. Moreover my daughter is living under the same roof as me. The first time I saw Amber I promised to myself that I won't be like my father. I would be came a true father figure. Right now I have nothing to say about Rain. She is the mother of my daughter and I don't know what relation she shares with me.

"Boss I have good news. Piper has been captured and is being sent here. He would reach us in next two hours.", Dante stated and I sighed. Thank God he has been captured.

"Tie him in the basement.", I told Dante and he nodded his head.

"Boss the Rosa are creating a lot of problem in Italy.", David stated.

"Capture Lance for me. He is handling Italy.", I told them.

"But boss he is a very important member of Rosa. It wont be easy to capture him.", Antony stated.

"So you are telling me that you can't capture him. Are my men this useless? I want Lance by the end of this week. By any means.", I snapped.

My patience is slipping with these fools. Well I know capturing Lance will be difficult but it isn't impossible. If I capture Lance then I will be able to control the drug market of Italy. Well I already have a control of it but this will strengthen my grip over the market.

"Damien, Damien save me.", I heard a woman's voice and the softness and sweetness in the voice made me realize that this can be the voice of only one woman, Rain.

I quickly got on my feet as my heart pounded in my chest. Why was I feeling worried? I didn't stop to question my feeling as I rushed out of the study with my men following me.

I crossed the corridor and made my way towards Rain's room. The door was open and she wasn't inside. Next I looked in Amber's room to find that she wasn't there also. She must be downstairs. I thought to myself.

As I made my way towards the stairs I felt something tiny collide with me. My hands on reflex went around her waist.

I looked at Rain who was tightly holding my shirt with her eyes closed. I could see the tears that were rolling down her soft cheeks. Slowly she opened her eyes and her oceanic blue eyes looked in my grey ones.