.intruder.

—second person

—second person

Rays of sunshine spilled through the curtains, not as pleasurable as you thought it would be. It was always the perfect morning in movies, not quite your cup of tea, however.

"Holy shiiiittt," you whined, rolling over onto your side, eyes still closed as you snuggled closer into the chest in front of you, feeling it rumble as a quiet giggle spilled from the owner as a hand came to drag along your jaw, more giggles releasing themselves.

"Stop, oh my god." you complained, slapping the hand away, placing your own to cover your face.

That was when it registered to you. There was a person in your bed. A person stroking your face. A person who's chest is currently in your face.

Slowly opening your eyes, you looked up, just as slowly, meeting with another pair of eyes, looking down with some sort of childish happiness as he moved to run his hands through your knotted hair, halting every now and again to gently pull the out before continuing his work.

"Wow, I'm hallucinating, should've gone to bed earlier, huh?" you laughed drowsily to yourself, closing your eyes again and then discreetly pinching yourself before this boy, man pulled your hand away, and hurriedly started stroking the now red mark.

This time, you snapped your eyes open, looking up once more, taking in the appearance of a teenager much like yourself.

Calmly pulling off the covers, you stepped out of bed and trudged over to the corner of your room, sitting down in it and grabbing a hoodie to cover your exposed legs adorned with bed shorts.

It was only then you realised this tanned boy was very much naked, not a single hair on his shiny skin, unlike other people of his gender had. "God damn, he has less hair than me," you whispered, staring at his smooth, toned legs.

You then proceeded to drag your eyes up, skipping the part where his certain genital was placed, maybe you got a not so accidental glimpse and b o y. His upper body would've been something to ogle at had it been in any other situation than the one at hand. You know, the casual stranger lay in your bed and watching you.

His face was definitely not disappointing. Both sides so perfectly symmetrical, you wondered why you weren't in his bed watching him instead of the other way around. The only different feature was the way his eyes were different. They were both the same colour, same intensity, only one had a monolid and the other didn't. It didn't make him any less beautiful; especially not with the few beauty marks littered around his face.

The stranger blinked his eyes at you, a sudden excitement taking over his features and body as he stayed still in his place, as if he had no knowledge of how to move the limbs on his body.

His arms sort of just moved about as he fell onto his side, speaking into the covers, not making any effort to move. "You finally woke up." He squealed, moving his eyes to look at your curled up form in the corner.

It was then he shakingly moved over to the edge of the bed, rolling to the floor with no sounds of pain, only a faint 'oof' as if he was used to it.

It was only then you noticed to strange hair colour adorning the boy. It was a creamy sort of white, a colour that was near blonde and yet, not close enough to be considered the hair colour.

From then, he rolled on the floor in all his glory, his dingdong flopping around and hitting his stomach once in a while as he moved towards you.

Eventually, he reached you and merely laid on his back, only turning his head to face you as he brought up his arm to pull off the hoodie you had resting over your legs, instead, wrapping himself around you. Legs and all.

It was only then, you tried to push him away, only resulting him in whining and moving closer. A sudden brush of something made you both stop.

"Shit, shit, shit—" you whispered to yourself as he let out a long, but quiet moan. "O-oh." You gulped, shaking hands now urgently trying to remove the guy from your leg as he humped it.

"T-This feels good. Why," he paused to take in a deep breath. "Why haven't we done this before, Y/N?" he whispered in a soft voice, as if this was normal.

Apparently, he knew your name and had been in here before. The yells that spilled from your lips were the only thing that stopped his rut as he looked up at you with confused eyes.

"Oh no!" He suddenly shouted, looking at you. "Did you remember a nightmare?" He looked panicked, wrapping himself tightly around your legs again and rubbing his cheeks on your calve, eyes glossed over as if he was about to cry. How the fuck did his personality just— I mean— Eh—

Before you realised, you had taken a strong grip of the arm of your hoodie and started slamming it against his bare chest, painful sounds from skin to fabric sounding, but you had no mercy as he lifted his arms to try and stop you.

"Who—" First hit.

"Are—" Second hit.

"You!" Third and hardest hit.

As you pulled back and breathed heavily, you walked over to stand on your bed, you watched as he looked over at himself. Arms,
legs, penis, hands, feet.

That gave you the time to panic about how he got in.