.blush.

—third person

—third person

Coughing awkwardly, Dak-Ho lifted his arm up in a stiff wave as you struggled to breathe. Wiggling, you managed to remove yourself from V's tight grasp, sucking in a huge bubble of air.

"Uh," you started awkwardly, bringing a hand to fix your dishevelled hair. "This is Dak-Ho, he's my best friend. Be nice."

V glared, upset by this foreign feeing and chose to look at the ground, shuffling a bit, a prominent pout set on his face as he gripped the back of your shirt for comfort. He didn't want to make you upset so he just nodded and took to clinging to your arm instead. "So warm~" he mumbled to himself.

A strange silence passed through the room and to cut it off, you perked up (which caused V to do the same) and clapped your hands once. "Why don't we go and sit down for a while?"

The set of three males nodded their heads in agreement and headed off to the living room. Before leaving, you took a glance at V's hair and noticed the state it was in. Kissing the back of your teeth, you raised a hand and ran your fingers through his locks as he pushed into you.

He attempted to hide his rosy cheeks behind his slender fingers but failed, the pink shining through the cracks as he whimpered in happiness.

"That's better." You acknowledged, unconsciously grabbing V's hand and dragging him along with you. He did not mind this in the slightest and instead relished the way your hand sat interlocked with his.

"Y/N why can't we go back to your room?" Your teddy bear quietly asked as you passed the staircase and made a turn into the living room, walking in on the other two making conversation. As the female and teddy entered together, they stopped and Dak-Ho excitedly patted the seat next to him.

Grinning like a child, you dropped V's hand and went to sit next to him only to have a flash of beige pass you, the mentioned male now sat in that spot. Shrugging, you sat down on the other side, leaving V in the middle of you both- just as he had wanted.

Leaning forward, you noticed V copy your actions and giggled, watching as his face lit up in a grin, so happy to see you smiling. Sitting back up straight, he took a deep breath and bent down to lean his head on your shoulder, enjoying the feeling of his body relaxing just by the simple affection.

"Can I touch him?" Dak-Ho cut into the moment and made V frown. You, however started laughing, and the boy on your shoulder let his head jump up and down with you. Snorting a few more times, you calmed down and answered his inquiry, "He's a boy, Dak, not some weird alien."

V didn't quite understand what you meant but was thrilled to see you so amused. Although, he was a little upset it wasn't because of him. Gently, you poked at V's cheek to snap him out of his love filled gaze. "You okay with him touching your ears and stuff?"

Turning his attention to a pleading Dak-Ho, he grimaced, shrinking more into your side and wrapping his arms around you. "Only you." he mumbled, showing obvious distaste to the potential threat in the room.

Soon, (after Dak-Ho's offended whining) you began to discuss the plan, noting you had around 2 hours until your dad made it home. Occasionally, V was asked a question, but all he would do is gaze at you, as if asking for permission and nod a few times.

Standing up, Jin stretched his arms, taking to sitting on the floor instead of a sofa and tapping V on the knee. He flinched and looked in the direction, calming when it was just your brother.

"Do you know how you got like this?" Jin questioned him, genuinely curious. This had sparked interest from everyone else and V smiled at the attention. "No." came his simple answer and everyone sighed.

Turning to you, he reacted the question, only being greeted with the same response. You hadn't done anything different that night and it was bizarre that something so magical had happened. It hadn't even fully dawned on you that you were snuggled up with a boy who used to be just a stuffed animal.

Giggling came from next to V, and you looked over to see Dak-Ho looking amused. Giving him a questioning look, he stopped and answered. "I was just thinking," he began, "What if it's like one of those romance novels where you have to grant him a wish." He snorted out the end, finding his own idea ridiculous.

"Maybe.." your brother mumbled, tapping his fingers on the rug he was seated on.  You scoffed, looking at him with a look that said, 'are you fr gonna be this dim'.

"What?" he spoke offended as he met your gaze. "Might as well give it a go." His cheeks were flushed with embarrassment, knowing it sounded silly himself.

"Okay, V, what's your biggest wish." you turned to him and smiled gently, his breath hitched as you looked at him with such a caring look and he found himself just staring- completely unresponsive.

Your head dropped to the side, a finger flicking his head as he just sighed in joy. "Hmm?" was his only response. Repeating the question, he managed to tear his eyes away, thinking about it for approximately two seconds before coming up with an answer.

Grinning, he moved around, flinging himself into your lap and pushing you to lay on the back of the sofa, surprising you and the others in the room. "Stay with my Y/N forever and ever!"

You were shocked for two reasons. He was so bold and had no shame and also because that was the cutest thing anyone had ever said to you. V really knew how to make you feel appreciated. With an aw, you reached up and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead, fully aware he loved all sorts of affection and contact.

Little splutters and gasps left his pretty lips as he became completely entranced by you once more. It seemed this was one of his habits. He quickly became bashful, his cheeks and nose covered in the blush of a rose, a shade of champagne pink. As he squealed in excitement, he shuffled on your lap, knees on either side of you.

Laughing at his actions, you let him place his head in the crane of your neck, allowing him to eventually calm down and relax.

Meanwhile, the boys spoke together with their eyes- one admittedly showing small signs of jealously. They knew this would be harder than they thought.

Dak-Ho leaned towards your direction, tapping your shoulder, catching the attention of the both of you. Chuckling, he placed his finger to his cheek, "Don't leave me out! I want one as well." he said playfully.

Whether his request was genuine or not didn't seem to matter as V, without removing his head from his new favourite place, placed his full hand over the boys face, shutting down his idea straightaway.

Pouting, Dak recoiled back into his previous spot, getting comfortable once more, choosing on acting as normal.

"Y/N," came a muffled voice from below. Craning your head, you made an answering noise, directing him to continue speaking.

"Can I get my reward soon?"

woo three updates in the span of six? days i think. i'm proud of myself lol, please vote and comment :^