⚠️.connected. (dom ver)

⚠️ - sexual content throughout this chapter

—your pov

"Uh, what are you doing?" you questioned, pushing on his forehead lightly to remove his face from the curve of your neck. He let you control his head for a little before gripping tightly onto your hand, interlocking fingers cheekily. "Making a move," he giggled, squeezing softly on your hand.

Using his spare arm to move the chair, you were faced his tight-fitted t-shirt (one that had been too small for Jins shoulders- it fit V a little too perfectly). His biceps bulged out of the sleeves and due to the thin, white material you could see a fine outline of his built figure. His handsome face contained a proud smile as he chuckled at the annoyed expression you held. Leaning down, he grabbed at your other hand, begging to leave light kisses along each finger. "What's up with you?" you laughed as he teased further up your arm, eventually making his way to his original spot.

"You're hurting me, N/N," he frowned playfully, rubbing circles on your bare shoulder whilst you laughed awkwardly at his bold change of behaviour. You'd hurt him? Furrowing your brows, you asked what was wrong, only to be met with a fond smiley-stare. As he opened his mouth, your brothers loud voice flew up the stairs as he called your name. Sighing due to your immense laziness, you jumped off your seat as V reluctantly let go of your hands. "One min." you showed him a finger before leaving the room.

He frowned as yet another one of his advances failed, falling backwards and into the embrace of your tangled sheets. Listening carefully to the sound of you and Jin arguing about some stupid downstairs when he was suddenly blessed with an idea that made him sit up from his position. He wouldn't fail today.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Tae sat in the middle of your bed with a teasing smirk adorned on his usually soft features. He was proudly showing off his shirtless chest. For some reason, in the white spotlight of your bedrooms crappy lamp, he looked especially handsome. From the depths of his eyes to the tongue that slid across his bottom lip.

"Oh. Okay." you spewed out some random words, "Jin, he uh, he's gone out for a bit."

V's eyes visibly lit up at your statement as he lifted himself from the bed only to drag you onto it. You had kissed a few time before sure, after all, you could only grow closer after the traumatic event that was the mirror. But when he had gently brought your face towards yours with a foreign glint in his eyes, it was a surprise. At last, he had pressed his lips to yours- they were soft and pillowy, they gave you that feeling of floating on fluffy clouds. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss and you began to wonder where he had learn such technique in short time. Running his tongue against your lip, he relished in your light gasps, wrapping a confident arm around your waist.