.what's heat?.

—your pov

—your pov

The walk home was rather short, or at least it felt that way. Alone time with your favourite person was bound to go by rather fast after all. It was such a pleasant bubble of happiness that it felt like you were floating the whole way. Far too soon had you reached the tacky fencing of your front yard, pausing to inhale the relief emitting from the joyous boy stood on your right. Linking arms with him, you laughed happily, dragging him back to house and using your back to push through the front door once you were done unlocking it.

Taehyung appeared to be too dazed to even rip the beanie that had been paining him the entire day off. It felt as if you could see stars in those droopy eyes of his. It was obvious he was sleepy- you were as well. Right now, you had more important things to take care of than sleep. Those important things being figuring out what to do with the bubbling concoction you were so mysteriously gifted.

Luckily, it had come with a note explaining the general idea of what it was going to do to him and instructions on how to intake it. You read through it carefully, not wanting to mess something up and ruin your chances of staying with him forever. That would severely suck ass.

It read that the potion was best ingested with something chewy. Good news for you, there were still some of the Starbursts left from the night before. None of his favourite flavours (Lemon and Strawberry) but he loved them nonetheless and happily shoved two right into his mouth, allowing you to pour the liquid in right after.

Amused and albeit a little worried, you watched his face screw up and eyes shut tightly. "You okay?" you pressed a hand in the tufts of his long hair as he blew on his tongue. "Thouer..(Sour)" he winced, speaking with the muscle hanging out of his lips.

After making him a cold cup of water, you headed up to your room, prepared to head straight to sleep for the next twelve hours.

You had don't just that. Brining us to now, three weeks after that night. Nothing odd had happened after he had taken that drink. Life had been the same as always. Of course, having someone practically live in your attic wasn't exactly normal, but everyone was adapting. Except your dad. He was still not aware there was an extra person staying in the roof of the house. V was often allowed out, of course. Whether it be 'sleepovers' or maybe he was just 'hanging out' for the day. Either way, he was out more than he was in. It had also become a habit for the both of you to sleep together. Some days it'd end with you climbing up to the attic in the middle of the night, some it was him sneaking into your room. But it always ended in an early start of hurrying back to your own places. All in all, Jin and yourself had done a great job at keeping him safe, secure and most importantly, happy.

Odd, small changes began happening. They started with the extra clinging, nothing too weird. You were used to the most of it, not so used to his crying and aggressive cheek kisses when you had to leave for the school day. They began to gradually build. From the sweet pecks to the random intimate touching.

You could fall asleep, faced away from him and wake up on top of him with his hand resting on your ass. Then came the heavy breathing and high temperature. It felt like his face had just permanently changed colour. It always had this pink shade and blooming red cheeks whenever he was sat close to you, which happened to be at all times. You weren't sure if it was because of his puppy love forming into something stronger or if he was just genuinely falling ill.

You ended up having Jin, the future doctor of the family, checking him out. He appeared to have all the symptoms of a feverish person but he sure as hell didn't act like it. He was always running around or begging you for more head pats or rewards- he wouldn't shut up about rewards. He was forced into bed for a week when you had first found out. But when he wouldn't stop thrashing and trying to knock down the door with desperate begs, you had to let him free from the heavenly cage known as your precious bed.

Completely weirded out by his behaviour, you had tried to find that old woman's shop, but it had seriously disappeared. The one time you actually needed her she wouldn't show herself. "Stupid witches," you had found yourself mumbling on the daily without even wanting to.

And so, you were left to the evil clutches of the internet. At first it was just simple searches, 'What to do with an energetic sick person', 'How to lower temperature,' but once you found nothing helpful you began browsing for actual bear tips.

Directed to some cutely bear and forest designed website with a former kind of bear strangling you from behind was not how you expected to spend your afternoons but there you were. Taehyung had managed to get himself riled up by the small animation of a bear in the corner of the page, pressing an accusing finger on the screen and warning him to 'back off from my Y/N.' Laughing, you clicked onto the facts forum, briefly reading and skimming down the pages to find what you were after.

"..Restless actions, overheating body fur could mean many things.. however they usually point towards the start of a heat.." you read the information before you, using the little arrows to continue, "..Females usually begin heat around 4-5 year olds blah blah, what about males?" It appeared males were not supposed to go into heat, but from what you read, you were sure he was.

Spinning around on your chair, V's arms loosened to give you access to do so but did not remove themselves. "Hm.. You're definitely a male right?" Flashbacks of the many, many penis accidents you've survived entered your mind and you waved your hand to show that you didn't need the question answering.

Swirling back around to the page, you continued to inform yourself. "..Heat is the best period of time to reproduce or mate.. The male penetrat— yeah don't need to heat about that.. blah blah needs a mate." Now what? You had, what you think, is your answer. Do you have to find him a female bear in heat or something. You mind immediately rejected the image of a human V sticking his penis inside of an animal and you gagged over the table dramatically.

"What do I do-" the light, gentle nibbling on the side of neck chose to answer for you, "Oh."

i'm gonna try my hardest to satisfy everyone reading in the next chapters. i'll be trying to write both dom and sub smut. you can choose your preference or read both whatever you're feeling.

i haven't read through this and kinda just went along with it as i wrote so i hope it's not too bad lol. look forward to the next chapters.

please vote and comment thanku i love attention i'm a whore for it  🚶🏻‍♀️🧍🏻‍♀️