.love you.

— third person

— third person

Sighing, you looked down at the younger boy in pity. He looked so desperate to not be separated it almost convinced you to take him with you.

"V, I'm sorry but we can't, at least not yet." you carefully spoke to him, hesitant to reach a hand and pat his fluffy head of hair. "But! You remember our promise right. I'll come back soon and you get whatever you want."

Perking up a little, he nodded his head and opened his arms for a hug. Deciding to give in, you got onto your knees and wrapped your arms around his neck as he giggled joyously into your neck.

Then all of a sudden, it dawned on you. He was still naked. Gee, he must've been freezing!

Pulling back quickly, you placed your warm hands onto his shoulders and started rubbing up and down furiously to try and transfer some heat. "Jin, can he borrow some of your clothes for the time being?" You batter your eyelashes, "Pretty please!"

Pouting, he crossed his arms and nodded, hurrying back up the stairs and returning with a loose shirt and joggers.

"Here. Put them on, bud." Seokjin encouraged but V kept his eyes on you, occasionally swapping to the pile of fabrics.

"..Help me?" He muttered with flushed cheeks, seemingly embarrassed about not being able to do the simple thing he had watched you do everyday for many years on repeat.

Pursing you're lips, you thought fuck it and stood up, listening to the satisfying click in your knees. V immediately copied your actions albeit with a little struggle.

Grabbing the pants, you guided the teddy-boys hand to your shoulder for support and ordered him to lift one leg. As expected, he found it difficult to balance and ended up leaning most of his weight on that same shoulder.

Shaking your head, you gripped the waist band of the shorts and yanked them up, stretching them as far as they could go when you reached his genital area.

"Boop!" said boy giggled as you half-stood, half-crouched as still as stone.

V just booped your nose with his 'warriors stick'. Your brothers snorts were heard in the background as he watched it all in horror and amusement.

Recoiling, you left the pants loose on his waist and slid the t-shirt on him at crazy speed.

"Well, we should get going now! Hahaha." You comically walked large steps to the door when,

"I'll miss you, Y/N."

You halted in your path. Shit, that was so adorable. It made you think. All these years, he's been left alone in the house, with no one to talk to, no one to express his affection to. Just himself and his own thoughts.

Spinning around, you sighed and bent down, placing a very light peck on his forehead.

Eyes wide and mouth gaping, the boy stared at you with some much affection and admiration it was nearly blinding. "You didn't forget.." he mumbled with red cheeks and ears. "Have a good day Y/N! I love you!" he boldly announced which in turn made you flush.

However, the words were sweet and made you awe a little. "I love you too, V." you grinned and he beamed in return. You were both finally getting somewhere and he was overjoyed.

"See you."

At that, both Jin and yourself left the house, locking the door after a very short and brief warning to V about safety and left him to his own accord, praying for the best.

Hopping in the car, you sped off, with little time left after wasting so much on a goodbye. The trip to school wasn't bad, especially when you were blessed with one of your favourite songs being played on the radio, the car ride was over quickly and you arrived.

Parking, Jin spotted a few of his friends and waved as they excitedly returned the gesture. You looked around for anyone you recognised so you could hover around them for a while but spotted no one. Guess you were going to have to brave it today.

"We can meet up at lunch. Come up with some plans by then."

The older nodded his head as you both clambered out of the car and turned to face you. "You'll be okay for now?" he questioned, probably itching to get to his friends.

He always hesitated; merely too afraid of leaving you alone. Patting you on the back, he scurried of to his friends with a bright smile and loud "Hey guys!"

Shaking your head with a fond smile, you grabbed your bag and entered the building, keeping an eye out for any familiar faces.

You had approximately seven minutes until class started and chose to stand by your locker for the time being. Something was off, like you were forgetting something, so you stood there, pondering what it was was.

"Shit! The test!"

Scrambling around, you gripped your textbook and started rage reading, trying to take in as much information as possible and then suddenly.. the bell rang. Awesome.

Class went by too fast. For once, you wished it had been longer. You completely, 100%, no doubt flunked that test. It was a disaster. It appeared you studied the wrong sections and barely any of the content you actually KNEW was on the paper.

Soon, all three morning classes had passed and you were heading to lunch. Scanning the cafeteria, you tried to find your brother and close friends. No such luck.

Seething, you stood at the end of the food line, got your lunch and found an empty table. Today was not your day. The didn't have your favourite lunch and they even ran out of chocolate milk( /any drink that is your favourite)

Throwing your own head into your hand, you dramatically bit your tongue (which only ended in you getting hurt) and stared into space. You waited and you waited, until eight whole minutes passed. Eight!

So deep in thought, you hadn't noticed your empty stare was on a boy from another table. Said boy was now staring back at you, his cheeks painted pink. He was cute, you had to admit, but dear lord, that was embarrassing.

Blinking slowly, you mouthed a 'sorry' and adverted you're gaze to someplace else, cursing yourself over and over.

Then, there was a bang.

lol "i'll keep a schedule" i lied i'm sorry 🙈👎🏼😧😐✨ i suck but hopefully i can be bothered to post more soon.