.insane.

—third person

—third person

Cue the historical laughing. There you were, lay on the floor, curled up with tears in your eyes. Tears you couldn't quite decide on whether they were from laughter or fear. This man was claiming to be your teddy bear.

"Right, right. So, you're telling me," you paused to laugh a little more, the idea seeming ever more stupid now you said it aloud. "My teddy bear, the stuffed animal, completely lifeless," you spoke, pulling a face, "suddenly turned human overnight? And that you're him?"

With no hint of embarrassment or confusion, he just nodded his head, banging his chin on the floor a couple times from his position. "That's correct." He said, a shit-eating grin having formed on his pretty face.

"I see, haha." You faked a laugh. "Where's my phone? I'm calling an asylum." you spoke in a hushed whisper to yourself, looking around your room.

Apparently, he could sense your disbelief as he took advantage of your curled up figure, sliding to come face to face to your now, lay down figure. As you tried to shuffle back, he just grabbed the top of your thigh and pulled your back towards him. Quits easily, might I add, seeing as the floor was a shiny wood. "Y/N, I know it's hard to believe, but I really am!" He spoke incredulously. "I can't believe it myself! I get to be here and talk to you properly now." He spoke in a mumble.

He looked down and started chewing his lip as you tried to remove yourself from his grasp, but he held onto you with little to no effort. Before you could actually escape, he looked up and smiled once more. "I'll prove it to you."

Looking over to my messed up bed, I took notice that V wasn't there. But that didn't mean you believed this man was actually your teddy bear. He was probably on the floor somewhere or hidden under the sheets from the way you slept.

Biting the inside of my cheek in a little fear and annoyance, I turn back to face him. "Go ahead."

Coughing, he shook his head and looked straight into your eyes. "You really like the colours black and white."

"Too easy. My whole room is literally black and white."

"You still haven't had your first kiss." he grinned.

"Too obvious. I don't look like someone who boys like."

"Not true! Anyway, you have a birth mark on the top of your thigh."

I gasped. What in the ducks? "You were spying on me whilst I changed?!" He quickly furrowed his brows, a put set on his lips.

"Well, it's not like I could move! Besides, it's not like you're bad to look at." He stated, your eyes widening. The creep likes to look at your body, too? What's next, he followed you on vacation?

"One time, on vacation," what a coincidence, "you accidentally forgot me at the hotel and made your parents come back to get me."

He smiled and looking dreamily into your eyes as if they were the most interesting thing; the most captivating flowers. "I was so happy when you came back for me."

He brought up his hands, still shaking from the new use. He hadn't had fingers and limbs until now, so it was quite a bother. Deciding to drag his fingers across all of your facial features, his eyes followed where he traced, marvelling that this was real. He was really able to touch you, now. His biggest wish had come true.

"I was so scared without you, so when I saw your mum, I nearly jumped for joy, well, I would've if I could." he spoke softly, his voice barely above a whisper as he told the fond memory.

"V? But, how is that even possible?" You wondered aloud, completely mind blown that your teddy bear was now a beautiful, teenage boy. Yes, he was very much a male.

"I told you so!" He said a little louder, happy that you were finally believing him. Now, you could do everything he'd ever wanted together! He could cuddle you, instead of the other way around and everything.

You spent the next few minutes (hour) questioning and interrogating him, just to confirm he was really the cuddly teddy you loved so dearly.

He managed to answer all questions so well. He was enthusiastic and ecstatic about getting a pop quiz all about his favourite subject. You.

It was only then did you register the rumble of the floors, heavy footsteps sounding from down the hall.

Turning your head, you were expecting the same look of shock and fear on 'V's' face, only to be face to face with him. He kept staring into your eyes and giggling when you moved to look somewhere else.

"Hello? This is not good, Vee-Vee!" you whispered, watching as the door handle rattled.

Definitely not good.