.waking.

—your pov

—your pov

The night you had spent with your brother, friend and semi-bear had to have been one of the most fun nights you had ever experienced. You had played video games, watched movies and eat snacks the entire night- this meant introducing Tae to many new things, although he seemed to stick to his habit of copying you. However, it was obvious he now had a very intimate relationship with the bowl of Starbursts.

The only not fun thing about the situation was waking up was the much larger body on top of you. Rubbing your eyes, you looked around the room, vision blurry and eyes heavy, desperately trying to stay open to evaluate where you were. Right, the lounge. The group of four had slept there last night, Jin lay on his stomach on the sofa, mouth open and drooling whilst Dak-Ho was happily tucked into a ball on the spinning armchair. That left no extra space on them and you were left to sleep on the floor with V (who of course had no issue with that).

It was odd being first awake. Usually, you slept like a baby until far in the afternoon when it wasn't a dreadful school day. Maybe it was because that something on top of you wouldn't stop shuffling on top, practically stopping you from breathing.

Gently, you pushed him to lay next to you, his head falling into the curve of your neck and shoulder, arms and legs automatically wrapping themselves around you. Mentally groaning and rolling your eyes, you turned your head to face his closed eyes, shoving him a little with your shoulder. "Get off of me.." you mumbled, voice low and raspy from not using it for so many hours. It could've also been from the mass amount of shouting you had done so early in the morning.

He immediately began to stir, to your relief, opening one eye experimentally, not waiting a second longer to open the other when he spotted your face right in front of his. Feeling bold so early in the morning, he speedily pecked your cheek and giggled to himself quietly, whispering a good morning in the process.

With zero energy, you just accepted it, nodding your head at him in reply to his greeting. "Mornin'.." He lifted his head and smiled, infatuated with the baby look on your face. 'So cute' he had squealed in his head. Yawning, he shuffled a little closer, lifting the leg over yours higher as he spoke quietly as to not wake anyone else, "Pet me, please."

Doing as he wished, you gave in lifting a hand and bringing your fingers through his hair, gently tending to the knots and rubbing the bottom of his second set of ears. The room went back to complete silence and you were almost about to doze off again, interrupted by Taehyung slipping his arms around your stomach to remind you he was still there.

The sides of your lips lifted as you closed your eyes, continuing to massage V's head as you did. As you felt yourself get drowsy once more, you opened your mouth to quietly start some conversation, "Do you know what you want for breakfast?"

He took a deep inhale from your neck and gave a couple kitten licks once he was done sniffing you. You grimaced, pushing your hand on his forehead to remove his head. Drying saliva was such a gross feeling. "I would like to have you, please." He mumbled politely, sending shivers down your spine. You weren't quite sure whether it was because you were slighting creeped out or because that was a rather provocative saying and he probably had not a single clue what it meant.

It was then you realised, with your hand on his face, that your arm had no sleeves on. Your blood ran cold as you trailed your eyes past the boys face and to his shoulders. The sheet had also revealed his magnificent bare torso underneath.

"Taehyung." you muttered nervously, eyes darting away from the god-like sight, instead turning towards your own body. "Why are we not wearing shirts." You smiles one of those smiles at him, and he tilted his head, confused. "And where are your pants?"

You were now very much aware of his legs that were wrapped tightly around you and just what exactly was pressed around your (thank the lord) clothed leg. There was, however, a terrible problem going on with the upper half of your body. You were topless- and very much not wearing a bra, after all, what maniac where's a bra to bed.

"Let go of me, Taehyung." you said under your breath, thanks to how close you were, he was able to hear. His eyebrows furrowed and he refused, stubbornly tightening, pressing himself against you even further. "Where's my top?" you panicked, hearing Dak begin to mumble in his corner. "And all of your clothes?!"

V reached down underneath the blanket and pulled out a screwed up ball of your shirt, very creased. Why it was like that? Well, that's because he was using it as his personal circle of Y/N, of course!

Grabbing it from his hands, you fought for it as he didn't want to let go, eventually you won, falling back, suddenly remembering why you were trying to get the top as your boobs literally leaped up your chest.

Turning your back to the boys, you lifted your arms to put on the shirt just as Dak sat up to see if anyone else was awake, his tired eyes landing on your back. He gasped loudly, cheeks pink, quickly looking away as V noticed him, muttering apologies and smacking his forehead. How had this happened twice in only a night?

No! Your mind screamed as you pulled down the shirt feverishly, diving beneath the covers, accidentally facing V's parts covered by only boxers. You cried inside, turning the other way.

What a horrible, horrible morning.

i'm not sure if i specified what day it was when you were going to school, but we're just gonna say it was friday, so today is saturday lol