⚠️.nsfw alphabet v.

A- Aftercare

A- Aftercare.

— Your sweet Tae takes aftercare very seriously. He makes it so everything is solely focused on just you. Clean you up, dress you in fresh pajamas and a massage on all your sore places. He prefers words over actions and so will make it his priority to thank and compliment you.

B- Body.

— Taehyung loves his teeth. As he is a bear, he was given sharper canines. He has such a pretty smile and can definitely recognise that in himself. He loves biting you and using his mouth to tease your most sensitive parts.

C- comfort.

— He would never do anything you don't like/aren't comfortable with. He always asks for consents and checks on you throughout the activities to make sure you're doing okay. If he somehow hurt or upset you, he wouldn't have any idea ho to cope.

D- Dirty secret.

— As soon as Tae was given a phone, he discovered the camera application. Photography quickly became one of his favourite hobbies. You happened to be his favourite subject. He would always be snapping secret pics. Whether it be your naughty faces or just relaxing in the bath. Anything will do.

E- Experience.

— Completely inexperienced, the both of you. You are each other's first and last. Despite not knowing how to perform well, he did so brilliantly. With the goal to make you happy, he did his research, he learnt about the female places and the best positions. Despite no experience, he did his very best.

F- Favourite position.

— He likes it classic. In bed, you on top of him. Riding him was amazing. He'd reach your deepest spots and (wreck you from the inside out/you'd fuck down onto him as he clawed at your back). 69 has to be his second favourite.

G- Good boy.

— His favourite nickname. It brought him to ecstasy each time you called him your good boy. Even in the least sexual way, he'd get riled up and giddy. Compliments were his favourite. Please praise your good boy.

H- Hair.

— On you, he didn't mind. If you have hair down there, so what? Whatever made you feel the best was good with him. Either way you looked ethereal. For himself, he liked to keep groomed and bare. Hair doesn't grow often on him for some reason, but when it does he says it makes him itchy and hot and so removes it asap! His first time using a razor was definitely a sight the see.

I- Intimacy.

— This comes naturally. He could be slamming into like a dog in heat and still gently pat down your hair or give your hands an affectionate squeeze. As much as he loves being praised, he loves praising. There's not a day that'll go by without a sweet embrace and a few compliments.

J- Jack off.

— Tae didn't do it very often. Mostly because he was really sure the best way to do it. Jin had introduced him to this activity when you had left the house all day and he had began humping your pillows. The internet was a wonderful place.