.bare.

whoever comments first gets a kith ;;

me when i know it's gonna be reeealll embarrassing when no one comments

—you

"AHHHH!" a scream echoed through the tiled walls of your bathroom and you had to thank the lord your walls were thick. Just now, you had pushed V into the shower, not realising the water was much to hot for him. You liked to basically burn your skin off, apparently he did not.

Looking behind at the locked door, you scrambled around, covering his mouth with a nearby towel, muffling his voice as he held onto the arm he believed was going to fall off. "Y/N! You said it wouldn't hurt!" he whined through the cloth and you winced.

Apologising, you removed said towel and hurried to change the settings after guiding V to sit on the toilet seat. Huffing to yourself, you sulked, now upset that the arm to your shirt was wet and clinging tightly to you.

Spinning around on your heel, you flinch as you directly meet V's eyes as soon as you turn around. You can't decide whether he's staring at you with admiration or betrayal. Huh, how odd.

You smile. Awkwardly, as always. He seems to stop staring at you just to fling himself onto your legs, giggling childishly as you struggle to walk around and get him off. "Surprise attack!" He mumbled into your bare leg and you snicker at his adorable actions.

"Okay, okay," you laughed in a quiet tone, encouraging V to continue to emit his pure happiness as he watched you closely. He muttered something under his breath that you couldn't quite catch but didn't question it, "Get in the shower."

The way his face immediately dropped was comical. From to a grinning baby to a scared little kitten in the span of two seconds. Pursing you're lips to not laugh, you start to remove his arms as he whined and tried to cling tighter.

It appeared he has lost his previous strength and was back to being loose and so you easily pried to weaker man away from you, leaving him to lay flat against the tiled floor, stubborn energy surrounding his body. "I won't do it." He pouted in fake anger and you rubbed your temple. Had you scarred his idea of showers with the hot water?

Not exactly knowing what to do, you crouched down to the side of his head, his eyes slowly rolling over to watch your face. His posture seemed to relax a little but his arms remained crossed and the boy was still lay on the floor. "Please, V?"

Sitting in silence for a little longer, you nearly gave up. Had it been you weren't stopped by V, himself. "Stay, please. I will do it soon!" he tried to encourage himself more than you, but you appreciated it.

Knowing you didn't have the time, you stood up and stretched, locking your eyes on the running water (a lot of which was wasted from the bears hesitation). Saying a mental 'fuck it', you listen as V confusedly sits up and looks at your back in curiosity before climbing into the large space, fully clothed.

Straight away, your chest and back were pummelled with water and you sneered are the boy, wanting him to hurry up and step in. He watched in amusement and amazement, noting how you were completely fine other than the grumpy look sat on your face.

Biting his lip with excitement, he jumped up straight away, not wanting to miss out on any time with you, even if it meant getting in the weird-shower-thingy.

Practically leaping towards you, you stop him by placing an abrupt hand on his shoulder. "You need to take off your.. pants." you gulp at the controversial sentence, ears tinting pink from bold bold it sounded.

V, completely innocent, although not at all against the idea, tilted his head as he looked you over, (admittedly stopping in a certain area that was now showing, confused by the fabric he had messed with just earlier) dressed in everything still, minus socks. Wet socks were gross.

Understanding his look, you explained that you were not the one having the shower, and it was a little inappropriate. But you were not about to explain why and corrupt the rest of his remaining innocence.

Instructing him to take off his stuff and then carefully get into the shower, you turned around he be quickly did as told as the good boy he was. You felt him climb in behind you, his bare feet splashing little water droplets at the back of you calves.

You heard him squeal from the change on temperature and feeling, wrapping his arms around you drenched back in fear and also just because he was proud of himself and felt he deserved a reward hug for being so brave. You flinched a little, seeing as all his bits were not pressed against your near bare back and bottom.

Calming yourself with deep breaths, you let it happen, trying to blindly order V to wash himself. Reluctantly he let go of you, giving immediate relief to yourself.

Instead of grabbing the body wash, he hummed to himself and ended up picking to conditioner, struggling to open the bottle, squeezing too hard and then opening his fingers to wide, letting all the soap fall through his fingers and onto the already wet floor, creating a foamy surface.

This only got worse as he ended up stubbing his toe against the bath plug, kicking it into place and basically filling the tub, not to mention he was hopping around all over the place to soothe his poor, pained toe that had so kindly brought him to tears.

Why was this so difficult?

i am not completely sure on where i'm going with this, but it could go two ways lol, let's see what mood i'm in for d next chapter ;p