.sudden moves.

it gets a little steamy here oop, enjoy (^ω^)

—third person

"Told you so." you spoke victoriously, a grin adorning your features. V grinned too and leaned his cheek against yours. "I'm so happy you're happy," he whispered in your ear, that was now turning red from the compliment.

Feeling pressured under your brothers glare, you pushed him away, which left you relived for a second and a half as he sat on the floor complaining he was sleeping, hugging your legs. "Your legs are so soft," he giggled to himself, dragging his fingers up and down your bare flesh.

You ignored him and looked back to your brother, trying your hardest not to flinch at the ticklish feeling that reached your stomach. "How?" he asked, eyes glancing down every few seconds to check on the late teddy bear. All you could do was shrug, moving uncomfortably in V's tight grip on your legs.

"Haven't had ti—" being cut off again wasn't fun, but hearing your dad shout up and say he was leaving made you want to jump for joy, only you couldn't and ending up falling instead. Jin quickly marched into action catching you as V's arms were just left outstretched under your chest and Jin's. "Off." He growled at your brother who immediately removed his hands from your shoulders, leaving you to fall right into the open arms of V. Just as he wanted.

Once more, the boy laughed joyously as he held you between his legs, wrapped safely in his arms. Slowly, he lay back on the floor, pulling you up slightly so you were lay right on top of him before removing one hand from your hip to run through your, now brushed, hair.

The moment was interrupted, much to V's annoyance (and your joy) as Jin spoke in a slightly louder voice after hearing the door slam. "What are you gonna tell dad?"

Struggling a little, you sat up, removing your body from V's as he continuously pulled you back on the slippy wood to sit on his stomach. Eventually, you just left yourself there. "I don't know. I was thinking of doing something after school but you turned up!"

V instantly placed his hands on your hips, low-key dragging you a tad lower, which you didn't manage to notice, only finding discomfort, in return shuffling around naively. "Yeah! Y/N's right."

He wasn't even listening. But he knew you were right.

As you saw Jin's mouth open, V butted in with a loud groan, bucking his hips a little as you looked down at where you were sat. Somehow moved from his chest to his uh wee-wee. "Keep moving around please." He spoke innocently, closing his eyes with a smile, expecting you to carry on. He didn't know what it was. He just knew it felt good.

"Nope. Nope. Nope." you nearly screamed, standing and going to stand behind your brother, who slowly twisted on his feet to face you and continue the conversation. V had slid himself over to you, still lay on the floor and just lay there looking at you, he then decided he wanted to play now. This was getting boring.

Sliding around you, he discreetly got his head lined up with the hem of your skirt before sticking his head through his legs, then his shoulders as if trying to go through your legs. And that's exactly what he was doing until he saw those white things under your skirt. He didn't have any of them. What were they?

Lifting his finger up, he poked them. He listened as you screeched and tried to move away but he kept one arm and bended his leg to somehow wrap around your leg.

"Jin! What the heck, help me!" You shouted to your brother who was just staring at the mop of hair between your legs. Shaking his head, he just walked around you in a trance, opening the door and leaving, not forgetting to close it after him.

"V! What the fuck, stop!" you spoke, trying to remove his head, only wobbling a little as he steadied you before pausing and you thanked the lord he stopped. Until he pushed you down, thankfully landing in the large pile of clothes you hadn't bothered to put away.

V = a horny boi