.school time.

hi pls comment, it really motivates me to update <3

— third person

Going down the stairs was a harder task than usual considering two things:
— you had another HUGE person attached to your hip.
— V had never walked down the stairs before.

But eventually, you managed to do it. Although, now you did have an almighty back ache from his constant pushing. It seemed this guy refused to be a centimetre away from you at any time. That would have to change soon.

When you walked into the open kitchen space, you jumped as your brother sat at the table, staring directly at you and the boy. It seemed neither of the two males had taken a liking to each other. That would also have to change (if V continued to stay here, you needed things to be peaceful).

Grinning anxiously, you peeled V's large hands from resting comfortably on your hip and he reluctantly let go, instead opting to hold your hand which you quickly moved out of the way. This made him grumpy.

It wasn't at all how the poor boy expected being human was. He imagined you would both hold hands and cuddle and put your lips on each other's like he had seen in your shows multiple times.

However, for now, he was content with how things were. He just hoped you would warm up to him quickly. You hadn't even given him his morning kiss yet!

Suddenly, the screech of a chair being pulled back sounded throughout the near silent kitchen. It was awkward. Carefully, V watched you sit down in the stool and look at him expectedly.

Said male didn't quite know what he was supposed to do. His eyes trailed to where you and how you were sat and decided that he was to do the same. The exact same.

With excitement, he paced over to his favourite person and grinned as you awkwardly returned it. Gee, you looked so pretty! Sparkles seemed to surround you as you beamed up at him with so much happiness in your eyes, it was so magical.

That's what V saw, to Jin and your reflection in the fridge behind the drooling boy, you looked stupid. Coughing to rid the now very weird atmosphere, you nearly choked as V sat himself in your lap.

"Holy shit!" you wheezed, falling forward into his bare back. Yes, the boy was still stark naked, you and your brother seemed used to it at this point.

Forcing yourself to swallow your spit, you repeatedly (& also very lightly) punched his back, "What are you doing now?"

"Hm? I'm doing what you want," He giggled, flipping around to face you, which uncomfortably scrunched and creased you're skirt. Leaning forward, he wrapped his arms around your neck, proud of himself. "I like being this close to you." The heavy-ass man whispered into your ear, which admittedly made you flush pink.

Just as you were about to say something, he gasped in what seemed like pure joy. "Y/N look! Look, it happened again!"

Confused, you stared into his eyes, waiting for an explanation. Sighing playfully, he pointed downwards and being the dumbass you are, followed him finger.

Ah.

There it was. His penis. Standing proud and tall for the word to see. The word being you, Jin and the kitchen in this instance.

Nearly pushing him to the floor, you winced into the back of the chair, your hands that were resting on your chest now halfway in the air.

"Uh, guys? What's happen win over there?" You nearly knocked yourself out when you remembered who was there the entire time.

"Hahhahahahaha, well about that-" you rambled, flailing your arms about in a sorry excuse to make something up, despite him being able to see the majority of it from his position.

"Y/N made my warriors stick go up again!" V proudly announces, nuzzling his cheek with yours, this only makes you blink as you slowly turn to look at Jin.

"Did he just say warriors st-" your brother tried to speak but you cut him off immediately, you didn't need any more from that conversation.

"SO! What do we do about school and all that jazz." you decided bringing up a new and important conversation would be convenient.

"I'm coming with-" Jin coughed, "It's best we leave him at home." The mature answer was finally spoken and you agreed fully.

Growling, he whipped his face to meet yours, he lifted one of his hands to stroke your face with a shy smile, his other playing with the loose baby hairs on your neck, "You want me to come with you, right?"

"No."

"W-what? But," his bottom lip wobbled as he looked at you, feeling betrayed.

"Because," you tried to save yourself, "It's safer for you to stay here!" You mumbled out the first excuse you could think of.

"What are we going to do if people see," you pointed to the small cotton ears peaking out from his hair, "these, or even," you gulped, moving your hand around to poke the mini cotton-bud looking tail just above his booty hole.

He shuddered at the contact and you decided it wasn't best to do that again. Those parts may have been sensitive. "Y/N, touchy ears, please." he whispered, you didn't quite catch it so decided he didn't say anything of great importance.

V patiently waited for some action but it never came, therefore he moved on. "Do I get a reward if I willingly stay home?"

Thinking for a minute, you took your time to evaluate the highs and lows of this situation, deciding that nothing could go too wrong. "I guess."

"Whatever I want?" He tested his luck, leaning his head on your shoulder in the process.

"As long as it's possible for me to do AND not anything to do with your um," you knocked around your brain for the words, "your stick warrior."

Grinning, he smushed his cheek onto yours happily. Ouch. "Oh that's great! I cant wait." he squealed and giggled at the same time. He kinda sounded like a little piggy.

Breakfast was suddenly placed in front of you, Jin shaking his head with an eyebrow raised as he watched the whole scene unfold. "You're stupid." he muttered, the stamens obviously aimed at you.

"So are you, dick face." You spoke lowly in the same tone and this only seemed to add V's happy moment.

For the next 15 minutes, you fed yourself and also V. He refused to eat by himself, although you didn't blame him since he hadn't had fingers before, so you spoon fed him yourself.

Rushing, you ran up the stairs (after seating V in his own chair) and brushed your teeth and washed your face before going back back down in the same pace.

Grabbing your heavy bag, you chucked it on your back and headed towards the door, where Jin and V were both waiting for you. The younger was sat with his legs crossed with a prominent pout set on his lips.

"Y/N!" He perked up, "Take me with you, please!!"

gonna try and keep an updating schedule for this one lol