⚠️ .receiving.

reward- part 2⚠️ sexual content throughout this chapter

reward- part 2
⚠️ sexual content throughout this chapter

—third person

Horrified, you peeked at the boys expression, noting how thrilled he looked, eyes wide and hands clapped together. "V, I don't think we should-" you tried to remove the idea from his head, but he was stubborn, set on seeing you.

"No! This is what I wanted for my reward." he whined, dragging the screen closer, the naked couples taunting you as they approached. You gulped, ripping your eyes from the screen and instead focusing on V. As you turned, you noticed his attention was already on you, grinning fondly as he played with the tips of your hair, tickling himself on the chin.

"Please~" he whined, pleading with you through his long eyelashes- and with the current atmosphere, it almost felt erotic. You felt bad saying no and could not will yourself to refuse him, eventually slumping and letting him do what he wanted.

A sound of success passed his lips as he he cheered, recognising your submission to his wants. Boldly, he placed himself on top of yourself and questioned which video you wanted to 'be happy to'.

Your mind was in other places; completely embarrassed by the whole situation in itself. It was then you reminded yourself of all the alone time you had, not aware that your teddy bear was in fact watching. V had seen you do everything, seen every phase, heard every single moan. Your face immediately flushed at the thought and you found yourself unconsciously bopping your knee.

V moved around to find a comfortable spot, placing his arms around your neck and accidentally, (at least what you believed was an accident) placed his pelvis against your stomach. You felt him shiver against you before tentatively placing his head on your shoulder as if nothing had happened. However, you could feel exactly what was happening.

Whether that was from the sudden hardening of a certain genital or the unnatural heat between your legs. It felt wrong, very wrong in fact. But you couldn't seem to convince yourself to make it stop. In a way, the feeling was near enough pleasurable- the adrenaline from knowing your brother and friend were just two floors below you gave you a sort of rush. Did you even want it to stop?

By now, a video was already running quietly on the screen, and all you could feel was V's strong gaze focused on you rather than that. Wasn't this what he had wanted?

The both of you were snuggled together, in a position that should've been considered innocent however, it had felt extremely intimate. As V glanced towards the screen, trying to copy your gaze, he couldn't do anything other than imagine your face in place of the female actress. He did not understand this feeling completely, but from what had happened this morning, he was fully aware that the body part between is legs was more than just an accessory! It could bring happiness to both people using it.