.our happy ending.

—your pov

—your pov

It had been an entire year since the fateful day you had 'connected' with Taehyung. After that, everything had gone pretty smoothly. The morning after he had taken great care of you, as you did to him. You shared your first proper bath together, he even tried washing and drying your hair.

Seasons came and went. Taehyung had never returned back to his former self and you were beyond grateful to that old woman. You often wondered how she was nowadays. Was she well? Helping other people? That's exactly what she was doing. She was living out her life just the way she wanted, helping others and she had even found herself someone to settle down with when she was ready. Life was calm for once. No panics, no worries.

Once you were sure everything was sorted, you had finally introduced V to your father properly. As your boyfriend. He was thrilled you had found someone who made you happy and accepted him with warm, welcoming arms. They had began to form a brilliant bond and you were more than happy to watch that bloom.

Dak-Ho was living well, too. A few months ago, during a silly game of truth or dare, he had confessed he did have feelings for you for quite awhile. But he noticed immediately how your face glowed when looking at V and backed off straight away. You apologised. He said it didn't matter and that he had already found someone new to crush on. A girl called Rika from your Geography class. She was lovely and so you gave your best friend blessing. V was very happy when Dak had mentioned his feelings. He had a thing for showing him up. Once he had spoken, he had clung onto you from behind with a not so innocent grin.

Your brother Jin, with your help and reassurance, had came out to your father and was now frequently going on dates with a boy he had met a few years ago online. They were adorable together and you loved seeing your brother act all shy. It was totally different from how he usually acted and boy, was it fun to tease him about.

The drama was finally done. Over. Gone. The bond between you and V had blossomed into something beautiful. Together, you had visited your belated mother's grave, you gave him a grand welcome and had spoke to her about some of the confusing parts you weren't able to tell others. V had happily embraced you when you began tearing up, reassuring you everything was okay now. He was here and he was never going to leave.

From there, you never spent a minute away from each other. Sleeping in the same bed, waking up at the same time, he was always prepared to do whatever it took to make you happy or keep you safe. Of course, there were times where you did need your own personal space. At first he was reluctant, scared you were secretly plotting to run away and leave him behind forever, but he soon understood you just needed to relax and he respected that.

In that time, you had spent many intimate moments together, tried many new things, pet names, (even some toys), each one was an enticing, new experience for the both of you. You had found things you didn't enjoy and others you did, what you were and weren't comfortable with. It was fun and I'm sure you can understand why.

Life suddenly felt so good and refreshing. It had done a real 180 and above everything else, you were more than happy to share it with your personal TEDDY BEAR.

guys this is the end cries
i'm not completely sure how to write an epilogue and so i'm not sure if there's any loose ends i haven't tied here.

if you have any questions i am more than happy to answer.

i really hope you enjoyed reading. it was so fun to write and i'm quite upset i have to finish.

please read my other books! i have a few new ones on the way for you to hopefully look forward to. i love you guys sm omg i miss you already.