.changing.

—third person

—third person

Your eyes darted from the door to the naked boy practically sat in your lap. "Shitting hell, I'm screwed." you whispered as the boy continued to nuzzle his face into your neck, more childish giggles spilling ever the more.

In a vain attempt to dash to the door, you were pulled back as he grabbed onto your foot, keeping hold of you as you slid forwards on the floor, you knees clicking from the drop.

"Why are you leaving me?" He whined loudly, too loudly. He was oblivious to the sound nearing the room we were currently in.

"Do you not here it? I need to lock the door!" You whisper yelled as the sounds neared. Just as I worked to get up again, he pulled back on the foot he was hold on to so dearly.

"Why?"

"What part of this situation do you find normal? You're holding me down on the floor; naked!" You struggled in his grasp to leave and reach the lock. He just laughed at you. He had the damn audacity to laugh at the situation the little stuffed fucker.

"If you don't let go, I'm trapping you in the washing machine!" I threatened, but as I did the footsteps stopped.

Freezing, I slowly turned to look at the door, the rattling had stopped and everything was quiet. "It's okay Y/N, you're parents are very understanding."

Whipping my head round, I muttered back to him, a voice only he could hear over the silence, "I don't know what world you're living in, but my parents are not understanding."

The two of you continued to banter before the rattling started again, the twist and then the slow opening. Literally leaping out of his hold, you slammed your entire body weight onto the door, slamming it shut again.

"Everything good in there?" He called, confused at the door being closed. Nodding, even though he couldn't see, I continued to push against the door.

"Everything's—" you gasped as arms encircled your waist from behind, a head being placed in your neck as laughs and giggles were muffled into the crook. "Everything's fine. Just subbed my toe! I'm changing, dad."

Hearing a 'okay' from the other side of the door made you sigh in relief. You weren't feeling the same inside the room, not so enjoying the head rubbing into yours. "I'm going to get breakfast, is there anything you want?" he questioned trough the door.

"No, I'll have whatever." You hurriedly pushed, also trying to move V back with your elbows. Only to slam back against the door, thankfully the low thuds from the stairs alerting you your dad was gone.

"I can't breathe." You pushed out as the naked man pulled you against him on the door. Your left side was smushed up against the door and your right was being smouldered by your old teddy.

Moving, with much difficulty, I focused entirely on him. "When are you going to let go?" You groaned, basically right into his ear from the way he was positioned, his head falling onto your chest.

"Just a little longer." He whispered, enjoying the sound of your heartbeat against his new set of ears. He loved being able to be so close to you and stop you from leaving him.

For someone who used to be a stuffed bear, he was strong. Like, really strong. Sighing, you stood there for a few more minutes before the worry ceased and you realised what was happening.

There was a boy, a very naked boy, pressing himself against you, trapping you against the door and hugging you. This didn't happen everyday.

When the frustration passed, your ears and cheeks were gifted a faint pink colour, thanks to the situation.

Sighing, he lifted his head, not removing his arms from your waist and hip. "All better." he said with a cheerful tone, pulling away from smashing you against the door and slowly letting you go.

Staying silent for a minute, you started moving, grabbing clothes and lowkey taking your underwear as he dragged himself around behind you. "You picked up walking easily." You muttered as he grinned at you, mumbling a small, 'are you proud of me?' to himself.

"Removing his hands from your waist, you ran towards the bathroom and he walked stiffly and as fast as he could to come with. Closing the door, you started changing, speaking to him through the door.

"Why are you changing in there? You never get dressed in there!" he moaned in his own frustration of being away from you. Shaking your head, you decided not to answer, instead changing the subject.

"Now, I need to find a time to calmly explain the situation. I don't know whether I should do it now or later."

Immediately, you heard another whine of protest. "I hate when you go to school." he spoke with dissatisfaction. "Those teachers are always giving you too much work!"

That was when the realisation hit. Your science test. You immediately start dressing quicker, throwing on your underwear and clothes, trying to be as quick as possible.

"You know what, later is better. I need to get some last minute studying in." You rushed your words, pulling the bathroom door off its hinges as you walked out.

The air suddenly shifted in the room as the door opened, revealing a messily dressed girl with knotted hair and a naked boy. In a room. Together.

Later was sooner than you thought.