.breakdown.

— third person

— third person

"I am done with you acting like this get off! You're making me uncomfortable," you panted, the air having been pushed out of you when you fell.

All his actions stopped.

Hauntingly slow, V slid from underneath you to look you straight in the eyes. It was only then you noticed how they were glazed over with soon to come tears.

"What the fu-" Your cursing was interrupted. "Did I really make you uncomfortable, Y/Nie?" he whimpered out after rudely cutting you off.

You stared down at him, a 'are you fucking dumb or what' expression on your face. "What do you think? I was literally shouting for you to stop."

That was when the tears started falling. Fat, almost comical looking tears sped down his face, looking as if they were in a race. At one point, you got side tracked watching them, remembering the times you used to watch the raindrops fall down the car window. Simpler times.

It was only when he jumped you once more did you snap out of your reminiscing. The late teddy bear was now full on sobbing in your chest, you could feel his tears (you hoped it was just tears and not snot) soak into your school jumper. That was going to take a while to dry.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," It continued on with him apologising for the next seven minutes, clinging and crying until you eventually heard the front door slam shut and you decided it was enough.

"Okay, I forgive you, just get off!" You spoke hastily, using both hands to push his head off his new boob pillow. It was funny to watch his head move (eyes still closed with tears still escaping) but the rest of his body stay in place. However, it was now heckling uncomfortable having to hold his entire body weight.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He continued to chant at you, opening his eyes to grip onto your cheeks and place his forehead on yours.

Sighing, you pushed him away again. "I said I forgive you, please get off."

After a few more 'sorry's', you finally managed to pick him off of you, and help him to sit down.

On your way, you grabbed a few tissues and bent down to wipe his eyes. Grabbing another, you folded it once and brought it to his nose as he looked at you. "Blow." He did as told. "Good boy," you complimented as he stared at with a new-found happiness and admiration.

"Blow." You repeated after folding the tissue again. He did just that, releasing all his new boogers and slimy stuff, continuing staring at you, waiting for another praise.

Stretching, you stood up, letting your knees crack as you went to drop the dirty tissues into the bin. After grimacing at the contents of your bin, you spun on your heel to see V staring at you with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"What?" He continued to smile, brining a finger up to his chest, "Good boy?"

"Uh, yeah, you're a good boy." you awkwardly spat out. V, on the other hand, was ecstatic from your statement.

"Y/N's good boy! Y/N's good boy! Y/N's good boy! Y/N's good boy!" he started a new chant, bouncing in his place on your bed, and you started regretting saying it in the first place.

But, you wouldn't deny his attitude wasn't kind of cute. He was just so clingy and you weren't used to people being like this.

Shaking your head, you stumbled back over to him, grabbing his hand and hauling up from the bed as he automatically wrapped a toned arm around your waist.

Not having the energy to pull him off for the hundredth time this morning, you let his limb remain there as you reached out to your room door handle.

Breakfast time.

finally leaving your room after eight whole chapters, that's nice.