⚠️.connected. (sub ver)

⚠️- sexual content throughout this chapter

—your pov

"What do you think you're doing, hm?" you questioned, pulling lighting on his hair to remove his face from the curve of your neck. He let you control his head with no denial, moving his thin fingers to play with the skin he had started to mark, "Nothing.." he giggled, pinching the area.

Using your legs to move the chair, you faced his clothed tummy, lifting your arms to rest on the prominent hip bones. It was a habit you had gained, his figure was godlike and leaving your arms to rest there was rather convenient. He bit his lip to contain a smile, playing with the tips of his mullet. Leaning down, he began to peck at your cheeks and nose whilst you tried to guide him away from you. "What's up with you?" you laughed as he teased closer and closer, pressing his lips to the corner of your own.

"I'm hurting, Y/N," he frowned cutely, squeezing your cheeks in his hands whilst you melted in his adorable behaviour. Your protective side was flipped as you furrowed your brows, questioning what was wrong. "Is it another headache?" you rambled, flying off of your seat and temporarily left the room to grab him an ice pack.

He frowned as yet another one of his advances failed, falling backwards and into the embrace of your tangled sheets. Listening to the sound of your feet shuffling around on the floor below, he was blessed with an idea that made him leap up from his position. He wouldn't fail today.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

When you returned to the room, you did not expect to see Taehyung sat pretty and naked on the corner of your bed, a teasing smile on his delicate features.

Rounded behind, thick thighs, tanned, honey skin curving and bending into the crevices of each prominent muscle. Lay out right before you.

Standing in your spot, you crossed your arms over your chest, shifting your weight to the other leg. Raising an eyebrow, you stared at him from above as he grinned up at you, his sharpest teeth making an appearance. "Hello, Y/N," he mumbled, spreading his bundled up leg.

Thus exposing another wonderful surprise. His throbbing penis pressed against his abdomen before coming to a still, tip red and pulsating. Taehyung sat on your bed with such an expression and untouched hard-on made you unconsciously clench your thighs together from where you stood.

Unsatisfied from the silent reaction, he crawls forward slowly, a pout prominent on his moist lips. "Won't you kiss it better for me? I'm hurting so much, Y/N!"

You were slowly being introduced to a new world. That of many ranging kinks and a whole array of sins to choose from. You chose to simply not answer, instead opting to walk closer and crouch before the boy, resting just a little above the line of his cock. He begins to breathe heavy as you look him over in such a vulnerable state, the back of his mouth aching. Swallowing all sense of virgin, you look him in the eyes and say the following, "Where does it hurt the most, Taehyungie?"