.brother.

—third person

—third person

Freezing, you looked over to V who seemed far too calm to be in this situation. "Forgot the lock the door, shit." you muttered, turning to see the intruder.

"What. The. Fuck." The only words that left your brother, Seokjin's, mouth. Snapping your head to look at the floor, you groaned. What a fabulous situation to be in.

"Are you insane?!" He whispered yelled, thankfully not attracting any unwanted attention from the male downstairs.

Scrambling to stand up, you felt the, now boy, grip your leg and you panicked to get him off. One of the reasons was because you had a skirt on, from where he was lay on the floor, he could quite easily see your underwear, seeing as you rushed, forgetting to put on your cycling shorts underneath.

"Jin, stay still." you spoke calmly, as if you weren't trying to get through to your thick-headed brother, the one who freaked out over everything and then claims to be the mature one. Anyone would guess you were the oldest from the way he acted.

He opened his mouth and you jumped on top of him, placing your hands over his mouth, staring at him as menacingly as you could in a desperate attempt to stop him switching into rapper jinnie mode.

In the back, you could faintly hear V mumbling to himself that you weren't supposed to sit on anyone but him but you ignored that.

Giving your older brother a look that said, 'I will take my hand off, don't say a word.' He seemed to have got the memo and sat silently as you moved off of him, V happily latching back onto your side.

Standing up, he gently grabbed the handle of the door and pushed back, waiting for the quiet click to sound through the room, signifying the door was closed. Turning around, he stared at you in confusion, which was surprising, seeing as you expected some sort of glare. The glare came, merely it wasn't directed at you, but at the boy giggling into your neck, his jewels out for the world to see.

"Care to explain who this guy is? We all know you'd never invite him in, so why and how is he here." He spoke in the calmest voice you had heard him speak with whilst singlehandedly trying to pull of the boy now casually sniffing your hair.

Of course, he wouldn't let himself be removed from you, resulting in Jin being thrown to the wall with a single hand movement. V didn't look mad, he looked giddy, actually. He kept smiling as if he didn't just easily throw someone into a wall.

After Seokjin recovered, he slid himself up the wall, limping forward and crossing his arm, trying his hardest to act like it didn't hurt. He was cool, so obviously is didn't hurt him. Pfft.

"It's V, my teddy bear." You blinked innocently as he mirrored your actions, only with a disbelieving aura. Sighing, he ignored the boy who was now groaning about how you weren't paying enough attention to him anymore.

Walking forward, he placed a hand on your shoulder, looking at you in pity, opening his mouth to speak, only to be cut off buy a deep growl rumbling from the over-excited guy still wrapped around you. "No touching."

Immediately retracting his hand, he decided he'd just keep his arms crossed to avoid the weirdly strong pervert standing naked and unashamed in his sisters bedroom. Now, even though Jin wasn't gay (he totally was), he admitted to himself that if he were to have a body like this guys, he'd probably walk around naked too.

"Look, Y/N, I know you have this weird bond with your teddy and you're like mentally attached to him, but you don't need to pretend." He paused, moving back a bit as the boy who's head was stuffed in your head of hair stopped laughing. Gulping, he contend his little speech, "Maybe its time to get rid of V, we can go to the charity shop after school and give it to someone els—" he was cut off as he was once again pushed, landing on the floor.

"I'm staying!" He shouted, the high, pouty tune having dispersed from his now growling voice. Turning his head to the side stubbornly, he huffed, having gone from babyboy to daddy dom and back to babyboy. "I never liked you."

V's face showed clear annoyance, he quite obviously had something against your brother. The one who was annoying, but it was an okay annoying, it showed he cared. Maybe he didn't get that when he was unable to talk.

"You always were annoying. Tossing me aside whenever Y/N wasn't watching or sitting on me as an 'accident'," he said angrily as you gasped in horror. "You say on him on purpose?!"

Jin looked sorta.. dumbfounded. But he refused to believe it was true. Everyone did that. It was probably a guess, he concluded. "What.." he mumbled, confused by the situation.

An excited look appeared on his face as he turned to look at you, his tense features visibly softening as he was quiet for a moment, seemingly forgetting what he was going to say as he looked into your eyes.

Having gotten curious and admittedly uncomfortable, you waved your hand in his face, snapping your fingers a couple of times before he finally snapped out of it. "Oh! Now that I can speak, I wanted to tell you that yesterday, Jin came in and stole your earphones and a spare sketchbook of yours!" He ratted your brother out, his face displaying one of extreme happiness. He was thrilled to be able to get payback.

Blinking violently, you turned your head towards Jin, who's eyes were wide, jaw dropped. "W-What? How do you know that? No one knows that!"

Shrugging the best you could in the grasp of V, you glared at him, about to off in a rant but before you could, Jin best you to it.

"Just how on Earth is this possible?!"

lol i don't know when i'm actually going to upload this story, but i'm writing it on the 24th of August 2019, in case anyone was interested ( ̄∇ ̄)