.reward.

reward- part one

reward- part one.
⚠️-some sexual mentions in this chapter.

—third person

"Reward?" you muttered to yourself, trying to recall what he meant. It had been a long day, fillies with a lot of thinking and it was becoming harder to remember what had happened just the morning.

He gasped, head removing itself from your neck and gripping your shoulders. Nodding, he moved himself closer, the bottom of your stomachs pressed together tightly. "You promised that if I was good and stayed home, you would let me have anything I want!"

Gulping, you nodded, the deal being brought back to the front of you mind. V, being fairly innocent, surely wouldn't ask for anything too bad right? Although after his certain actions from the early morning, you started to doubt yourself.

"Can we watch those movies together?" he questioned quietly, already bashful of the though of spending alone time with you. "The ones that make you really happy?"

You didn't quite understand which movies he meant but you were sure you could find some you'd both enjoy. Moreover, you were relieved that he didn't ask for you to be his personal humping pillow. It appeared your brother was also thinking the same thing. "Uh, yeah sure we can. Once we get you set up in your room."

His grin spread through his full cheeks before slowing dropping. "M-My room?" he stuttered, furrowed brows, "You mean our room, right? Right?" He desperately clung onto you, wrapping his bare arms around your neck in great worry.

Wincing, you purses your lips and shook your head slightly, watching as tears started to form in his glossy eyes. "No that's not fair! What's the point of being human if I don't get to be with you!"

For the second time that day, he started to break down. Grabbing him by the back of his head, you placed him back in your chest, wrapping your arms around him and gently stroking him on the back. You felt guilty, you'd love for him to stay with you, truly, you would. But for his safety and yours, he had to stay hidden. "Please don't cry." you whispered into his second pair of ears, gently tickling the area around them.

He shivered and held onto you tighter, crying his heart out, his fast tears soaking through your shirt. You let him. You understood how he was feeling- it would be weird not sleeping with him as well.

For the next five minutes, you let him sob into you, whispering sweet words into his ears listening as he hiccuped. Instructing him to breathe properly, he slowly began to stop and lay exhausted on top of you.

"It's okay." you kissed the tip of his nose sweetly, "It's okay, I'm still here."

His chest quivered a few times before he nodded his head and securely fixed his fingers around the fabric of your shirt, guiding your hand back to his head in silence.