.spin off.

SURPRISE CHAPTER

SURPRISE CHAPTER

Marriage. It's a heavy word, used to express deep and loving bonds within two people. It is not classed as just a ring on a ring or papers signed. It is not something endured, but instead savoured. The union of two hearts coming together and beating as one.

A wedding had been inevitable ever since the fated day Taehyung and Y/N had made themselves official. They were truly inseparable as people described. Relaxed in each other's company but at the same time never fully able to calm down and keep their hands off one way or another. Their love radiated and passed to others as they aged a little older, spreading happiness throughout as they felt it was now their responsibility. Through sickness and family fights, they stayed by each other no doubt. Taehyung would never for a second consider leaving you. You were the reason he breathed, the reason he was created.

It was a 'Robin Hood' type of wedding. Set in a natural woodland area- a place of which your spouse loved. It was in his nature as a type of bear you supposed. It was simple, not to many people, after all you had only a tight knit group of friends and Taehyung's only friends were you and the boys his brother introduced him to. It was sweet, nonetheless. Tae was just happy to experience such things. He had never expected he'd live a human life outside of that dammed stuffed bear body.

Your Dad was going crazy. The harmonious music played softy as you shuffled down the outdoor isle, dressed in the most beautiful (and expensive) gown you had ever worn. It fit you like a glove, accentuating your best features and highlighting the others. The bass thumped in sync with your pummelling heart as if they were one. Nervous is the best word to describe such feeling. No going back now, you thought, not that you wanted to go back. The sun shined down on you, peeking through the thick array of trees, flashing everywhere like party lights- you could only hope the rays made you look good and not as if you had turned on full exposure when editing a selfie.

When you reached the place next to your man, he took (what was meant to be) a quick peak. He hadn't been allowed to see you all day! In no way did he understand this custom but he went along with it, it was what you wanted. He always listened to his Y/N. Staring for minutes as the sweet tune died down, he didn't want to take his eyes off of you.

This is what he had been waiting for. The ultimate connection, binding you by both love and law. You looked exceptionally pretty today; not that you didn't any other, do not be deceived! Was it something with your hair? Maybe it was your eyes? Ah! Are those sparkles on your cheeks? Either way your presence made him giddy, both of your smiles lit up the area as the people behind you cooed one admiration. Such a desirable relationship.

And with vows, messy vows, two 'I do' and a kiss to seal the deal, you were married. Just like that. What had been at least nearing two hours went by in a flash. The crowd clapped at the news, Tae wrapping two proud arms around your waist and shoving his head into the bend of your neck. It remained his favourite spot.

The celebration continued into the night, everyone was dancing as if they'd forgotten how to stand still. It was funny, but so enjoyable. Everyone was having fun and mingling, just how you both wanted it. Tae didn't leave your side for a second, stuck to you like glue, kissing you at every opportunity. He had even followed you to the bathroom. Didn't want you to trip in those pointy shoes of yours.

The night was a riot of colour, everyone more hyped than usual thanks to the atmosphere and alcohol. Your brother and his partner congratulated you together, tightly clutching each other's hands. You hoped they would marry the same way one day. Jin could be happy with the love of his life! What a dream.

Overall, the night was wondering. Taehyung being extra clingy and you having the most fun you'd had in a long time. Not to mention the night after. A very hot and steamy one, for sure. You had planned to save it for the honeymoon but it didn't last long. You reached a whole new level of intimacy, he held you tighter than ever before. The two of you did not have sex, you made love.

It was safe to say after that.. you were expecting.

ok so! the epilogue wasn't very future filled and i know a lot of people wanted marriage and children.

congrats it's a girl!

i haven't read through this so if there's any mistakes i am sorry ‼️