.strange woman.

— your pov

— your pov

You were surprised all bones in your neck were still intact from the speed you had used to snap your neck towards the old lady who stood in front of the bench you had both been peacefully resting at. In fright, Tae had gripped onto your hand and shuffled all the more closer in hopes of feeling safe.

Understanding his fright, you moved your body to slightly cover his own as he cowered behind your back. "Pardon?" you spoke casually, trying to will yourself into believing she was not some evil villainess who was planning on capturing your souls or something of the sort.

Her thin, wry lips curled upwards, engulfed by the mass amount of wrinkles that covered her ageing face. Brining a shaky hand to cover the side of her mouth, she grinned and you were surprised to see no teeth as she did.

The two of you gaze at the old woman before you. From the way she looked, she should have one foot in the grave.

Her gait was sort of wonky accompanied with arthritic joints and eyesight failing faster than your school grades. Were it not for the lines in her face, you'd think her maybe sixty from the way she easily pranced around, but her skin was so deep and saggy - as if the skin no longer has a connection to the skull underneath. It honestly took you a minute to compose yourself in front of the sight.

"I said," she began, lifting her bone-like fingers to point an accusing hand at the boy cowered behind your back, "I know what he is."

Keeping a straight face, you tilted your head to keep a calm composure. You wouldn't let your behaviour out Taehyung. "I'm not sure I understand, miss? Does he look like your grandson? I'll help you find him-"

She began waving her hands with a stubborn look on her ageing face. "No, no!" she chuckled, her chest rumbling and face muscles becoming tight. "I don't mean any harm. But if you'd mind following me?" You, of course, immediately declined as Tae's shaking only increased from her words. This time, she reciprocated your actions by cocking her own head, "Hm? Would you prefer I spoke about his.. how should I say this.. His transformation, in public?"

Both heads swiftly turned upwards as you stared in disbelief. Stuttering out a few incoherent words, a headache began to form from the panic. V, noticing this, although scared shitless, began to gently massage your shoulders in hopes of a little comfort. It appeared to have worked as your shoulders slumped and relaxed from there tense position. "..Fine." you nervously chewed on your bottom lip, "Where would you like us to go?"

After your consent was granted, she waved her hand for you to follow and dragged you towards a pretty neat looking antique shop. However, from the windows it could've been passed off as someplace for card readings and magic balls.