.trust.

—third person

—third person

You chose to ignore his comment, beginning to wonder why you attracted stuffed animals rather than real boys. Such a scenario you had never imagined.

Sighing, you flopped down onto the bed next to V, both laying on your backs and staring at the ceiling. That didn't last long as V shuffled to face you on his side, you glanced at him, but couldn't be bothered to find the energy to move yourself.

"You know.." you started softly, shivering as V began to play with the hair by your neck, "It's pretty cool having you here with me."

For once, V didn't make too big of a deal. Of course he squealed, but it was quiet and to himself. He understood that this was a sweet moment and he wanted to continue it. Shuffling closer, to the point his chest was pushed against your arm he grinned warmly, replying in a low voice. "Me too, Y/N."

You smiled, turning only your head to face him, choosing to be bold and place a peck on his forehead. He bit his lip to keep in his noises and only returned the favour on your shoulder.

The two of you sat in silence with flushed faces, overcome by the calm and pleasant atmosphere in the little bubble you shared. V pondered to himself for a while, before reaching his hand down and interlocking it with your own, nuzzling into you lightly.

You accepted his hand and twisted yourself to face him, already content by the grin taking over his pretty face. "You're very pretty, V." you complimented and he gasped, stuffing his head into your chest (the bashfulness from your flattery was an excuse to bring himself closer), leaving his head of hair under your chin.

His fluffy, second pair of ears were painted red at the top, and you assumed it was because he was embarrassed. You giggled quietly, from your amusement of his ears and the feeling of V's gentle breaths over your heart.

Detaching your hand, he looked up at you to protest, only stopping as one hand massaged his ear, the other tickling his back. He shivered and felt his breath hitch, replacing himself where he was just before, relishing in the feeling of you caressing his favourite spots, affection overcoming each one of his senses. Is this what he got for being a good boy for you? If it was, he'd have to be on his best behaviour all the time.

"..That feels nice." he mumbled, the tips of his lips pressing against your skin, a pleasurable warmth spreading through you. Though, it wasn't lustful; just comforting.

You spent the next while petting at V's hair to soothe him, his breathing and yours mixed together and the faint sounds of talking from downstairs lulled you into a peaceful state. "I'm.. so glad I get to hold you like this," he muttered, running his fingers delicately against your arm, leaving goosebumps in their path.

You hummed in reply, not exactly knowing what to say back, seeing as you've never had anyone say that to you nor been this intimate.

As you ran your fingers through his hair, you noticed the very slight grease under the light. That made sense, you hadn't washed him in a little while..

"V," his attention quickly snapped to you, his fingers, however, not stopping their little journey. "You need a wash."

A distraught look crossed his face and you snickered, wondering why he was so afraid of showering. Although, it may have been because he'd never done it before. Shaking his head, he scrambled off of you and buried himself in the corner, wide eyes staring at you in what appeared to be betrayal.

Laughing at his fear, you crawled closer to him, watching as he kept his eyes glued onto you whilst simultaneously trying to stuff himself into the wall. "Why are you so scared?" you snorted.

He looked at you as if you were stupid, making you inevitably start frown. He noticed and covered his mouth, apologising with his forehead on the sheets in a low bow. Telling his to get up, he did as told, still keeping his distance. "I don't like the washes- they hurt me!" he whined.

Hurt? You were completely perplexed on what he was talking about. How did water hur- oh. Realisation hit you in the face like a brick and you too, began to wince.

You, also, wouldn't want to be stuffed in a washing machine.

Patting the space next to you, he got up and sat down, sadly leaning his head on your shoulder, "I really don't wanna go in.." he whimpered.

"No, V, it's okay," you reassured him, using your hands to lift up his head. He had a prominent pout of his face as he sulked in your clutch. "It's different. You'll be washing the same way I do. I'll even stay with you so you're safe, okay?"

His eyes glistened, a little happier, without it was obvious he still had doubts. You brought him closer to you and made sure he kept eye contact with you. His cheeks bloomed into a brilliant pink and the smile on his face couldn't be helped.

"You trust me, right?"

He didn't hesitate. "Of course I trust you, Y/N!"

slow update again i'm sorry.

do you guys like the new cover?