.f-friend?.

SO I GOT FUCKING FANART????THANKYOU SO SO MUCH 'Kauoo' ON QUOTEV ITS SO CUTE

pls the art style is so cute- i never expected to get fanart?? this is crazy tysmsmssm

— your pov

You had spent around forty-five minutes in the bathroom. What had started as a relaxing massage had inevitably turned into an intense bubble fight, leaving the both of you soaked by the time you actually got the simple task of washing his hair done.

Coincidentally, as you left the bathroom and returned to the comfort of your bed, your Dad yelled that he was going out to get takeout for dinner, claiming he had a bad day at work and simply couldn't be bothered cooking.

Double win, you had thought. A tasty (unhealthy) dinner and he would be out of the house for a little while.

For some reason, V was holding tightly onto both your hands and dragging you around in circles, his wet hair dampening and spraying everywhere. However, it was rather fun so you let him do his happy thing for a little while before telling him to stop, spotting the towel unraveling itself from his chest.

Shaking your head, you got him still and retucked it securely, hoping it would hold up. Due to the water, V's long hair was slicked back, exposing his forehead. What most found sexy, you found adorable. His big eyes stared at you dreamily as he stood absolutely still in obedience. Chuckling you patted his head in gratitude for listening and let him enjoy the feeling.

"Turn around for me a min, please." You asked V, wanting to get out of the sticky clothes as soon as possible, not so keen on his watching you however.

Nodding his head, he did as told, flopping face first onto your bed and closing his eyes, immediately melting into the familiar smell.

Changing didn't take to long. You very easily decided putting on another set of clothes would be a bother and instead chose to change into your pyjamas. Tonight, it would be some sweatpants and a hoodie. Sleeping in shorts suddenly sounded dreadful after what could've happened to you last night.

The only sounds of the room were the shuffling of your clothes, V's quiet happy whimpers and also the knock coming from your door. Yes, the uh knock.

The door opened almost in slow motion as you stood wearing only a hoodie, one leg raised to step into your pants as Dak-Ho entered the room.

There was quiet for a few seconds until you both screamed at one another, each with equally red faces as you hopped up and down to put your legs in the pants as Dak just pointed at your bare legs with wide eyes.

Of course V was immediately there to try and save you. Snapping his back, he lifted his head, turning to your male friend in a predatory way as he sat crouched on all fours on your bed sheets. With a growl, he leaped in the air, heading in your direction.

With wide eyes, you fell, stomach first, onto the wooden floor, landing in the pile of your wet clothes which made quick work of soaking your hoodie.

V lay on top of your body, his torso covering your bottom area as he rested his head on your back, just above your butt. You were now left in a vulnerable position- one pant leg up to the backs of your knee, the other just splayed to the side, not even on your leg.

What made it worse, was that the pounding footsteps from your brother were now on their way to you. You could only close your eyes in frustration, avoiding V's breath on your back and Dak-Ho's panicking voice.

Jin had kindly saved the day and made everyone a (tea/coffee/beverage) to calm down. It worked and you all shared a plate of biscuits to dip- V copying you and taking all the ones you picked, hoping to be favoured.

As he ate, you gave him a pat on the head for not making a mess and he burrowed his warm cheeks in the hoodie he was given. After Jin walked in on the chaos, he took V to his room to change his clothes and Dak just left the room due to his immense embarrassment. This gave you the time to hide the previously worn clothes V had to avoid being confronted about the stains. You'd wash them yourself some other time.

Everything was going fine for now. Well, that was until the door slammed open and close as your Dad returned from the chippy.

The groups of you looked at each other in worry whispering 'oh no' and 'what do we do?' as V happily chewed away on his gingernut biscuit. "It's too late to do anything now," Jin muttered as the man walked through the door, his grin falling when spotting the random boy at his table.

"Who's this?" He questioned, giving the classic tight lipped, polite smile to V who beamed at the old man in response, recognising him.

Your Dad seemed a little taken back, but waved, seemingly relaxed at how chipper the unknown boy attached to his daughter was. "What's his name?"

A heavy silence dropped over the table as V pressed his teeth to his lip to pronounce the one letter that was his name. "Tae!" "Hyun!"

Both you and Jin looked at each other, mortified you had the same idea. "T-Taehyung." your brother tried to laugh it off, thankfully being believed as your Dad moved past the table with a nod, grabbing a few plates to set out your order of (takeaway). "Taehyung!" V threw his hands into the air at the new name, quietly giggling into your shoulder.

"What time does her have to go home then, gang?"

Well, that's a bit awkward. What were you gonna do to pretend send him home. This whole situation keeps getting more and more awkward. But it appeared your brother was once again going to save the day.

"Actually, we were going to ask if Dak and um Tae could stay the night?" he gulped as he asked your Dad. You'd never had a sleepover with your brother there, never with Dak either.

"What about Y/N? Isn't Dak her friend." Interrogation wasn't exactly the nicest thing to deal with, but since Jin started it, you sat back and let him finish.

"Yes, but, we're friends. So it would be, like, the four of us. In the living room or something?" he nervously laughed. Your Dad sat in silence as you crossed your fingers on one of your hands, the other being held by 'Taehyung' under the table.

"Alright." he laughed boisterously, Tae laughing along with the funny old man. "But this won't happen often, okay?" Everyone around the table cheered as you got away with it, and so easily as well. With the permission, you began to eat dinner, you, sadly sharing your portion with V who stuck himself by your side, not fully understanding the situation, but happy you were happy.

would you guys prefer that something big happens in the plot, like angsty or keep it fluffy and happy?

thankyou for all the support i've gotten recently, i never expected this book to get the attention it has and i'm very grateful😼