.it's me.

—third person

—third person

Through the widow? Possibly? But it doesn't look like it's been opened. Uhh, there's literally no other way to get in other than the front door.

You decided that it was best to just get past him whilst he was checking himself
out — which you honestly didn't blame him for, the man was attractive.

Turning to take a look at him, you were surprised to see him, lay flat, half on the floor, half on your bed, elbows digging into the mattress as he stared at you again. The position looked uncomfortable and the way he looked at you didn't make you feel any better.

His eyes now containing desire, he leaned forward as you, in turn, leaned back. This continue until there was no where for you to lean back to.

Flailing your arms, you fell backwards and off the bed, leaving your back in pain. Groans left your mouth as you lay defeated on the wooden floor, the opposite to what the pretty stalker sounded like.

"Oh my goodness!" He said loudly, eyebrows raised as he pulled himself up onto the bed as if it was the most difficult thing in the world as you sat with your arms crossed and legs in the air. "Are you okay, princess?" He questions with a nickname your family used to call you when you were a child, voice contorted into one of immense worry.

Hurriedly, you scrambled back, sliding on the floor in desperate attempt to move away from the random guy who was in your bed. "Easy there!" You shouted, distancing yourself even more as his eyes became desperate as he tried to shuffle towards you, only running himself out of breath as he whined in protest.

"Come on," he whispered to himself, trying to push himself off the bed, only to find himself tangled in the bed sheets, thankfully covering the parts you weren't too interested in looking at.

"For the last time, who are you!?" you yelled, in the loudest, lowkey yell-y voice you could, in attempt to wake up your parent.

His worried expression soon switched to one of desire. "What do you mean, 'who are you?' Of course you know who I am." He spoke in a soft voice, managing to miraculously detach himself from the heavy sheets, proceeding to roll of the bed.

And this time, instead of rolling, he slid on the floor, feet pushing him along, before he tried to place his head in your lap, only to be stopped by your socked foot on his forehead.

Pushing back, you made sure there was enough space between you as he frowned. "We cuddle every night! How could you not remember me?" He grinned, a box like smile, that seemed all too innocent for the situation. He's been coming here every night? "Excuse me?"

"You're excused." He bluntly said, trying to wiggle his way closer, once again stopped by a foot on his head. You said that phrase a lot. Like a hell of a lot. He must've been stalking you for a while.

He chuckled, a sound so much deeper than his voice. It was deep, and much lower than the giggles he had been spilling earlier. Perhaps it would've been cute if he wasn't some crazy hot psychopath.

"Princess. It's me! Vee-Vee!"

y'all. i knOW HIS NORMAL VOICE IS DEEEP LIKE DEEP AS FUUUCKKK BUT IN THIS STORY HE IS BABIE

I REPEAT HE IS B A B I E AND BABIE TAE HAS BABIE VOICE SO YOU DEAL WITH IT

ahem alright that's done, please continue to give me votes and reads 🥰🥰🥰