.shower.

—your pov

—your pov

After V had finished crying over his foot, he made an effort to attach himself to you, inevitably making you rather uncomfortable as his naked body pressed up against your own, calming himself effectively by sniffling and twiddling with your damp hair.

Trying to blow away the awkwardness, you softly nudge him away (not missing the whine he let out) and bent your knees to step out of the tub.

V flipped around to follow you but his movement was stopped by the placing of your hands on his water covered chest. He seemed to halt almost immediately, allowing you to basically feel up his pecs. Very nice, 10/10 would touch again.

With your eyes still closed, you fumbled around a bit, very nearly coming into contact with a certain someone's, certain something in the meantime. However, you successfully reached the wall of the tub without touching any of the inappropriate parts.

From above, V watched you confused as you crouched on your knees, eyes still shut tightly. He was a little lost on what you were trying to do, but with the position he assumed you were trying to inspect his body log thingy. Tilting his head, he went to move forward, very nearly giving you a face full of dick before you began to speak.

"Okay, V, copy what I'm doing but inside, yeah?" you brought up a hand to your eyes as you were speaking, lids already tired of pressing together so tightly.

Oh. So you didn't want to try some of the moves in the film earlier. He sighed in dismay but no doubt followed what you said, sitting cross legged, opposite of you.

Due to the foot injury, the plug had stayed inside its spot, therefore filling up the bathtub around half way with water, a nice, thick layer of bubbles created from the shampoo thankfully covering what was necessary. "Are you done?"

Nodding, V waited for you to respond, not registering the fact you had a hand covering your eyes. After staring at you for a few seconds, he jumped, "Huh? Oh. Yes, yes, I'm done!" he grinned, eyes closed.

Taking a deep breath, you trusted his word, removing your fingers and peaking through. Satisfied that he was concealed, you smiled at him, to which he cooed at. Anything you did just seemed to make him radiate pure happy vibes.

Telling him to pass you the same bottles he had tried using and failed, you correctly squeezed out the right amount, rubbing your hands together.

Realising your mistake, you groaned to yourself, closing your eyes for a second. Washing hair was so difficult and for what?

"V, love, can you put your hair into the water for me," you spoke as a mother would in hopes of removing his fear, even just a little. His eyebrows showed he was unsure of what you were asking, but the colour on his cheeks told you he was rather flustered by your sweet words. Fiddling with his fingers, he carefully took a breath in, gripping tightly onto one of your hands as he tried to keep his bottoms balance when lowering himself.

This had ended up with your hands connected it a sticky, sloppy, uncomfortable mess. He didn't seem to mind but you were heavily annoyed that even more of your favourite hair products were being wasted.

When he began to sink his entire body under the bubbles, you got nervous and grabbed him tightly by the wrist, hauling him back up as he coughed out the soap in his mouth (which he stupidly forgot to shut).

When he saw your stern look, his face flushed and he giggled nervously, albeit a little upset with himself for acting silly. "Sorry.." he whispered.

Shaking your head, to ease the now uncomfy atmosphere, you forced a laugh of your own, V quickly slipping into relaxation due to the hot water and the warm feeling that seemed to never stop blooming in his chest.

After a little staring contest, you got him to move back into the previous position, re-applying MORE shampoo and shoving your hands into his head of hair immediately, as to not waste it again.

His shoulders slouched as his head began to droop backwords, suddenly becoming heavy due to the work of your fingers kneading and massaging his scalp for a deep clean. This was such a wonderful change to what he was used to- stuffed in a tight, dark space and forgotten about for a few hours.

If this was the treatment he got from 'showering', he'd have one every day! The lovely, flowery scent danced around the two in a calming tease, and V couldn't get enough of it.

Head vent forward, his breath hitches as you began to lightly tickle his neck before using your thumbs to roll the bone in a circle to release any tension. As expected, he made some suggestive sounds but your actions were very much innocent, leaving you to ignore it before continuing your job.

——

this chapter is a bit short, and it's also been a while, i'm sorry again.

also i'd like to politely fuck off if you do not support the blm movement. it is very important and if anyone needs educating i am always up for a discussion.

i hope you enjoyed the chapter my loves, hopefully i'll be back to the schedule by next week! (*'∇`;;)