.planning.

—third person

—third person

You nearly leaped into the air in fright, frowning when it was just your friend Dak-Ho trying to scare you, which he succeeded in.

"Dak! What the fuck was that for!" Angrily, you lifted off your seat and grabbed his ear, trying to stop his boisterous laughter.

Waving his hands around, he tried to pry your tight grip off of his ear, his breath heavy from all the giggles, "Sorry! I'm sorry!" he was thrown into another fit of laughter, "You should've seen your face."

Grumbling, you flicked his forehead and sat down with a sarcastic remark, your close friend following soon after. The two of you conversed for a while as he moaned about how you didn't meet him in the morning (another thing that had completely left your head) until you saw Jin heading your way.

"Well, well. How refreshing to see my favourite pair of siblings sat together." Dak-Ho tried to be humorous, only managing to make himself laugh and left you both with straight faces.

Clearing his throat, he awkwardly looked around the room with red cheeks, embarrassed he was the only one laughing. At his own joke, too.

"Let's.. get down to um, business, then?" Your brother spoke in attempt to ease the situation, not that it really worked.

"Wait. What business?" Dak intervened, "I thought it was weird you guys were sat together. What's going on?"

Nervously, Jin and yourself looked at each other, using your sibling powers to communicate telepathically.

"What do we say?"

"I don't know! Make something up,"

"You do it.. I don't wanna."

"We could tell him the truth?"

Shuffling, Dak-Ho raised a shaky hand, "Uh, if it helps- I swear I won't tell." Which was followed with a suspicious glance from you both.

Taking a deep breath, you leaned in closer, signalling for him to do the same, placing a hand over the side of your mouth. "Well, remember.. V?"

"Your bear teddy? Of course, you've been obsessed with it for like, ever." he arrogantly spoke back and you nearly spat in his face.

Scoffing, you crossed your arms, glaring at him, "So what-"

"Y/N," Jin warned, "Don't change the subject. This is important if we want help."