.distraction.

—third person

—third person

Shit. Oh shit, shit shit! Once the lust had been snatched from your body, you leaped off of V's body, accidentally whacking your hip against the sofa side in an attempt to escape.

"Y/N? Was that you?" your dads voice echoed through the house and you panicked when his footsteps sounded closer than before. What in the fuck were Jin and Dak doing?

Silently screaming, you waved your hands about, pushing V's chest so he was back behind the sheet once more, shielding him in case anyone decided to look through.

You grimaced when you caught site of the wet patch in his pants but could not focus on that at this moment. Apparently, your indecent acts had taken longer than you had thought and the forty-five minutes passed crazy fast.

Just when you were about to get yourself exposed, a male voice called out, thankfully distracting your father from coming up the stairs.

The tempting sound of keys dangling abruptly stopped with his steps and you nearly bent down to thank the gods. Whilst this was happening, V just stared at your back, dazed and confused. Were you upset with him for not helping? He whimpered at the thought, his hands making sad fists and he sulked in his comfy corner.

"Y-Y/N-" he called out, one hand towards your back, fingers outstretched. Eye wide, you whipped your head to face him, leaning closer to silence him. Due to the close proximity and lingering heavy feelings, his face flushed and he hand to stop himself from making noises, not wanting to upset you further.

Locking eyes with him, you used your spare hand to let him know you needed him to be silent, which only had him staring at the pretty finger covering the lips he so desperately wanted to experiment with.

Understanding your wants, he sat patiently with his mouth covered, merely keeping his eyes on you as you pressed your ear to the floor to try and hear what was happening.

"Okay," you whispered, chewing on your fingernails, not completely sure on what to do, "I'm going to go downstairs, wait here."

V gasped, rapidly shaking his head, this time leaning onto you and into your chest- this had made you slightly uncomfortable after what had just happened but you tried to understand the best you could.

"V.." you groaned, closing your eyes and exhaling through your nose. "I— alright, you can come to my room for a little but only this once! And you have the be quiet."

He beamed at you, his eyes creasing as he grinned in pure happiness, glad her was able to convince you so easily. Nodding his head at your conditions, he grabbed onto your hand and followed your actions carefully, avoiding creaky spots and slowly ascending down the shaky ladder.

It took a while but eventually you made it down, just as you heard your da ask where you were. The boys were silenced for a little and you felt your heart plummet. Why couldn't they hurry and make an excuse.

With V attached to your hand, you slowly dragged him towards the wall of the staircase, peaking around the corner and watching angrily as they stuttered and fumbled around with their hands.

Huffing, you kept your body hidden from view and instead letting your head and neck be revealed. This left V by your side, picking at your fingers and quietly giggling to himself in amusement.

Clearing your throat, you caught the attention of all males and smiled. They looked relived to say the least and all you could do was give them a happy-glare as to not alert the oldest. "Hey Dad. How was work?"

He chuckled at you, scratching his chin and answering you simply, proceeding to ask about your day to which you answered with an equally short answer. "What were you doing what took you so long to come and greet me, hm?" he laughed playfully, what was meant to be a joke made you internally panic, quickly coming up with something.

"I.. was given a lot of homework, so I started on that and wanted to finish and sheet before I got distracted." You spat out, watching as your dads face filled with admiration. "Such a hardworking daughter I have." he sighed happily, "Go on then, I'll let you finish."

Giving him an awkward nod, you went to step backwards, only to step onto V's foot, his arms instinctively going to hold onto your sides. Both actions led to you letting out a yelp, making your dad attention once again focus on you. "You okay?"

"Hahahaha, uh yeah I just stubbed my toe! I'm fine." You struggled as V's arms proceeded to tighten around your waist in a random burst of excitement.

Not carrying on the conversation, you hauled yourself and the boy practically bouncing on your back into your room. Luckily, you didn't have to cross the hall, avoiding any sights of V.

Once you were inside, you locked the door and basically threw V onto the bed. This undoubtedly made his mind wonder and he started to think you were going to carry on from earlier.

"What did I say about being quiet and secretive?" You stood above him with a stern look. For some odd reason, he felt himself shiver, his fingers twitching, suddenly getting that weird feeling at the dominant look on your face.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." he subconsciously licked his lip, gulping as you towered over his crouched figure, "I can't keep my hands to myself with you."

am sorry for the late update my mental health has been absolute garbage recently lol.

as always, i hope you enjoyed pls vote and comment \(//∇//)\