.day out.

—your pov

—your pov

V had once again ended up pouncing on your back, this time, you had succeeded on putting your clothing on in time, and so you were smushed against the floor as Tae quite literally growled at the back of your friends head. This had caused Jin to spring awake with a yell, falling to the ground and kicking his ankle on the leg of the coffee table. It was a rather odd morning.

8:34AM. That was the time. Considering you always woke many, many hours later than this, it was pretty amazing. Even your brother was shocked to see you wide awake at this time. Or maybe he was shocked to see you pinned underneath a guy.

A bunch of screaming, crying and breaking later, you were all calmly sat on the sofas, breakfast (just some toast/cereal) and a drink prepared for everyone by your Dad before he left to go shopping. The TV played in the background as the four of you spoke about random things, Dak seeming very interested in interrogating the former bear.

"Do you guys wanna go somewhere today?" You asked, flinging your head onto the back of the couch, V following and whacking his head stupidly, "Ouch.."

Jin shook his head no, claiming today was his lazy day and he would be doing absolutely nothing all day. Dak-Ho's excuse was that he had to go home, his cousins were going to visit and he didn't want to miss out on seeing them.

"I want to go out with Y/N!" V beamed at you once he was done groaning about his head, "Let's go out!!"

Dak choked on his cup of tea, whether it was from laughter or shock, you weren't sure. Obviously, 'go out' could have two meanings, but it was also clear V did not know that and was just happy at the idea of leaving the house.

Shooting him a subtle glare, to which he snickered at, you turned to V, observing him and thinking of ways to cover his non-human parts. It wouldn't be a struggle- his cotton tail could easily be hidden by a pair of pants and his ears weren't all that big, they could probably rest in his hair if you messed with it enough. Although, it was probably safest to stick a beanie on him, anyway.

Turning to look at your brother, he shrugged, telepathically letting you know all responsibility would be on you and you alone. Rolling your eyes, you turned back to the boy snuggled up with you and told him to go look for some clothes. Jin had scavenged through his drawers and wardrobe to find some clothes that he either didn't want or didn't fit, providing you with a few decent outfits that wouldn't make him look like a failed attempt at the the glitchcore aesthetic.

He dragged you up the stairs by the wrist, laughing giddily the entire time- what was this called in those series you watched? A date, right? Nearly throwing the both of you into your room, he closed the door and face-planted on your bed, breathing in the scent before pulling back on his arms, running circles in the room whilst you just stood back, looking messy and tired.