.humiliation.

third person

third person

Lunch ended very fast due to the amount of talking you actually did for once. Usually, break dragged on, seeing as you never recalling had anything to talk about/to minus Dak-Ho and his useless 'facts of the day'.

You spent your walk to class, thinking happily to yourself. Finally, you had a solution to your problem and it was fairly easy to execute. Snapping out of your excited thoughts, you slipped into the classroom and discreetly placed your phone into your bag.

One of the class rules was to have your mobile kept in a tray at the front of the room.

You pulled out your books as the teacher causally welcomed you all. "Good morning class." she sighed, rolling her shoulders and picking up a whiteboard marker. "Today we'll be going over-" the old lady continued to explain the lesson in the most boring possible way.

The class collectively groaned at the topic, but proceeded to follow her instructions, not wanting to receive any punishments.

Class continued on like normal and from the tone the teacher used to talk, the lesson seemed to drag for hours, however only thirty sad minutes had passed...

Groaning, you let the weight of your head fall off your hand and left it to dangle above your table- this had gained you a few odd looks.

Abruptly, your head flung upwards as the load tune of your ringtone echoed through the classroom walls. Gulping, you locked eyes with the teacher who was aggressively blinking in your direction.

"Y/N." she began, voice low. "You know the class rules, don't you?"

An evil looking smile found it's way onto her face and you grimaced, nodding your head in a slow pace. The sound of your favourite song played in the background as some students snickered and others stared in pity.

Putting a hand to her forehead, she closed her eyes and spoke through gritted teeth, "Hang up and give it to me."

Immediately, you reached into your bag, eyes glossed over and face painfully burning from the humiliation. God, you should've turned it off earlier.

By now, it had already stopped its song and you rushed to turn the ringer off, only to be interrupted once more.

"Shit;;" you whined under your breathe, checking the name of the caller before trudging up to your teacher. "Sorry."

The number was from your home phone. You had no idea if it was important or if it was V who had somehow gotten ahold of your number.

Taking a seat once more, you sat straight and tried to ignore the stares, face still red and hurting.

The lesson continued peacefully for another twenty minutes until loud buzzing was heard. "Please don't be me, please don't be me, please don-"

"Y/N, pick up your phone and stand outside." your teacher ordered, sick and tried of the bullshit she has to deal with everyday.

Rushing to the desk, you gripped your phone and dashed through the door, accidentally falling into a wall on your way out. Thankfully, no one was there to witness your clumsy act.

Smashing your head against the wall, you took a deep breath to try and stop the tears from falling. This class would haunt you forever.

The rest of the class would probably forget it in a few days but to you, it felt like they'd always remember this time and use it against you. No matter- you had to pick up this call.

Lightly coughing into your hand, you pressed the answer button, "HeLlo," your voice cracked and you angrily cleared your throat once more."

"Y/N!! Are you crying?!" a familiar voice spoke concerned through the phone and you nearly lost your shit.

Angrily, you recoiled, accidentally whacking your head against the wall again, which had brought you to tears once more. "V? Why the fuck are you calling me now." you whisper-shouted.

"Why are you crying, N/N!" He, for some reason, also sounded mad. Although, the concern shone through.

"Why are you calling me?" You questioned back, not really wanting to explain.

"Answer me first, that's not fair."

Sighing, you brought two fingers up to gently massage your head and stay calm, "Nothing big, I just got upset in class."

You had to weave your way around the real answer, seeing as it was his fault, but you couldn't bare (:p) to make him upset. "Will you answer me now?"

On the other side of the phone, V giggled, cupping his red cheek with one hand. He found this whole situation so.. romantic ♡~

"I wanted to call because I missed you!" he excitedly squealed, proud of himself for saying it."

You awed and he felt his heart race. That meant you liked it right? Chuckling, you shook your head. "That's why?"

Frantically nodding, he brought both hands to the phone, shuffling to sit on his knees, "Yes! I- I want to know what you're doing, and if you ate well, did your test go well? Oh! What did you learn toda-"

"Woah there, V," you calmed him down, "I can tell you all of that when I get home."

Dramatically, he started whimpering, lightly punching the wooden flooring, "But that's so long away! I want to see you now.."

"Come on, be my good boy and wait a little longer?" you tried to coax him into staying patient for the rest of the school day.

A light gasp was heard and then near silence. "V? You okay?" you furrowed your eyebrows in worry.

Suddenly, a high pitched squeal was forced into your ear and you had to move the phone. "I-I'm fine! I'll be Y/N's good boy!!" he barely got out his words without little gasps and short giggles.

"I'll see you soon, V." you spoke, noticing the teachers shadow coming closer to the door to check on you. "Yes! Y/N will see her good boy soon!"

The phone call ended.

uh hi guys. sorry for the long wait in a chapter i've been super unmotivated but i'll try and get some more chapters out to keep u occupied during quarantine.

please leave some votes and read my other stories(╹◡╹)