Chapter 6

Brantley Gilbert as everyone's new mountain man.

Brantley's Pov 

I was still laying in bed holding onto my wife. Luci and I have been home for a week now and we are getting into a pattern in our lives that we both life. We wake up at 6 in the morning we get dressed, I do the morning chores while Luci get's breakfast ready for me. After the chores are done we eat together and then I've been going down the mountain to get the logs ready for Christmas. 

Ever since we got back to our cabin we've been makin love and we are both still learning new things about each other. Now that I have Luci, I've going to keep her forever and I don't want her to leave this mountain. I don't want her to leave my heart. If what Luci told me with her being pregnant she should be little over 4 months into her pregnancy. She is rockin a small baby bump that I rub all the time. And yes this past few days Luci has heard me talking to the baby inside of her. I hope this baby loves me enough even though I'm not his or her pa. But I will love and raise that child just like it was mine. 

Luci moved her head over more to my chest and cuddled into me more. I bet she was still cold, so I moved the blanket more on her. I felt Luci kiss my chest. I can't get enough of this woman. She's my everything now. I got a lot to do today. I got to get all the animals feed and watered and we have cows, chickens, pigs, 2 horses and now a dog plus I still need to get the chicken eggs. I told Luci that I will get the rockin chair fix as well. And that's all before breakfast because after I eat I need to get a few things fix around the cabin and barn then I'm going to do a few more logs before lunch is done. Then after lunch I would like to take my wife down to the creek so I can get some fish for supper tonight. 

I looked at my watch and saw it was 5:46 in the morning. I slowly moved out of the bed with out trying to wake Luci up. She can sleep in for another hour. She needs all the rest she needs now that I've been makin love to her 2 or 3 times a day. It's going to be a nice April day. I still got 6 more months before the first snow will fall, but I still have so much more work to do before winter. I just hope I get it all done before then. 

I walked out to the outhouse to take a piss. Before Luci I wouldn't have really went to the outhouse unless I was taking a shit. But Luci is a woman and this is her home as much as mine, so I need to follow the rules that she told me. Only a few of them. But the only rule I gave her was when I want to fuck her I will. That's my only rule for my queen. 

After I took a pissed and washed my mouth out and washed my teeth I walked back inside the cabin. I walked over to our room and saw Luci was still sleeping. Since I'm already up and dressed I'm going to start working on the chores around here before Luci wakes up. I walked out of the cabin and I saw Minnie standing by the door waiting on me. 

"Mama still sleeping girl, so we need to stay quite out here. No barking." I said to the dog, petting her back. Every morning Minnie is right here by me doing all the chores, then when I leave the cabin Luci tells me that they play for a while, and when Luci goes, Minnie is right there by her. In my books she's the best dog to have. 

Minnie and I walked out to the barn, so I can start feeding all the animals. Before I understood what love is, I didn't care about these animals. They where mine to use and to eat. But Luci see things different from how I do. She is a lot kinder and wiser then I am. She told me we are all one. Us and the animals. So I'm not as mean to them as I use to be. 

"Okay pigs, come and get it." I said to the bacon. One of my female hogs just gave birth too 10 piglets. I know Luci is going to be happy. So now I have 2 males, 2 females and now 10 new born piglets. I walked over to the mother pig.