Chapter 22

A/N

May 15, 1871

Lydia is now 9 months old. 

Brantley's Pov 

I was outside on this nice Spring day. I'm so glad winter is over. By the time Otto and I go back from Happy Valley on that cold winter day our town went from 120 people down to 98 people. I'm just glad that Otto and I made it back in time to save everyone else. Over the past 5 months since winter has ended I got the new start on our ranch we have. So far Otto and I went down to Texas a few weeks back and brought a small head of cattle only 275 head but by the time we take them into market we should have at least 320 through 330. I'm glad Otto went with me on that long journey to Happy Valley. We did a lot of thinking and after I heard him talk about what to do, well that night after we got back I gave Otto the job as being my right hand in all of this cattle business. I have a lot of dreams with this cattle business. Plus I know that after Sally Matthews is done with schoolin Otto wants to get married to her. Well the boy needs a job. 

I walked out of the barn after I was done with all of my chores. I'm so glad that spring is here and let me just tell you what it was a long cold winter. After we got back home let me just tell you this much, Luci, Lydia and I didn't leave our cabin for 3 days after I got back. I walked into the small cabin that we are living in. I started braking ground where the new house is going to be. By fall we will be living in the new house. I know my Luci wants a big family, so the house will have 5 bedrooms. I just want her to be happy with everything. Because if I wasn't married to this woman I know for a fact I would have knew left the mountain in Georgia, so I would be dead by now, but I have a family to think about and they are always on my mind. They are the number one in my life. 

I walked into our cabin and I saw my Luci working her bottom off. Now that I'm looking at her bottom, all I can do is feel my cock getting bigger and bigger. I fix my 3rd leg when Luci looked over at me and smiled at me. I was about to say something to her, when I felt someone pullin on my pants. I looked down and saw my 9 month old baby girl. Lydia has learned to crawl all over the cabin the past month or so. She's always on the go. 

"There's my number one girl." I said to my 9 month old daughter. I picked her up. I gave her a fat kiss on her chubby cheeks. Man, I love this kid so much. 

"I was thinking I was your number one." Luci said to me, walking over to us. I wrapped my other arm around her waist so I can pull her closer to me. 

"You are my number one girl baby. I love you." I said to her. Luci is the one woman that I will ever get this mushy on. She is my everything. I thank God for her everyday. 

"Well I don't mind sharing you with our daughter. Or any of your other children." Luci said to me. I picked her up a little so she can reach my lips. I gave her a lovely kiss, before Lydia slap my on my face. I looked at her. 

"What? I can't give mama a kiss." I asked her. Lydia just giggled at me. 

"She sure does love her papa." Luci said to me walking over to the kitchen table. I smiled at her. 

"It's a good thing too. Because her pa is crazy about his daughter." I said to Luci and to Lydia. After I said that I gave Lydia another big kiss. I put her back down on the floor and she crawled over to Minnie who was layin on the rug in the living room. Lydia crawled over to Minnie and just laid on her. I sat down next to Luci. 

"What are you think about Darlin?" I asked her.  Luci gave me a smiled, and then got up. Now I'm getting worried about her. I got up and wrapped both my arms around her from her back.