Chapter14

Brantley's Pov 

I was outside getting the animals feed before Luci and I go to church. Tomorrow is when Mr. Jonas will be here, and I'm going to be at the feed and seed right at 7 in the morning to talk to him about getting a job. I'm hoping to work this season then next year get at least 100 or so of cattle so I can start up the ranch. Luci has once out did herself. We've only been here for a few days and already the small cabin is home. Lydia is happy and healthy. Luci is loved, and for me I'm happy. I've seen a lot of bad things in my life, but Luci and Lydia make it all better for me. I can't live without them and I won't let nothing come between us. 

I walked out of the barn to see Luci walking out of the cabin, walking over to the well. The new cabin I'm going to build will have running water in the cabin. I walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"What do you think your doing Darlin?" I asked her. I planted kisses all over the back of neck. 

"I still need to wash the floors before we leave, so by the time we get home the floors will be dry." Luci told me. She is a hard worker. I might do all the physcal labor work, but she keeps this family running and is a damn good mama to Lydia. She's the best young wife I could ever ask for for. 

"The floors are clean. Let's take a small walk." I told her. I started to suck on Luci's neck.

"Lydia is in the-- Oh Brantley." Luci moaned out. 

"I've missed you Darlin. I can't wait until I'm inside of you again." I told her. It's only been 6 weeks since Lydia was born and Luci told me we can't make love until the 8th week mark after giving birth. Well I got that day wrote down, and that night I will be 9 inches deep inside of my wife. 

"I've missed you to Brantley, I'm working on something for you." Luci said to me. I moved my hands over her perky breast and gave them a small squeez. 

"These are nice." I told her. 

"You are nuts you know that right Gilbert." Luci told me. I smiled. 

"My nuts only love you babe." I told her. 

"Brantley Keith Gilbert! Watch that mouth of yours." Luci said to me. God, I love this woman so much. 

"I'm only speakin the truth. You wanna see." I asked her. I'm starting to get a boner from this woman. Luci looked down at me, and smiled. She looked up at me. 

"Soon I'll take care of you in that way." Luci told me. I smiled at her. 

"You better. I want you all night long. And what are you makin now woman." I told her, pulling her closer to my body. Luci wrapped her arms around my waist. She slipped her hands in my back pockets. 

"Kiss me." Luci said to me. I bent down to her level and I gave her a long passion kissed. 

"Tell me." I said to her. 

"No. Now if you excuse me I have a floor to clean and a baby to get ready for church. You need to get ready as well." Luci told me. 

"Yes ma'am." I said to her. I was walking away when I felt Luci slap my ass.

"I'm getting you back baby." I told her. 

"In your dreams Gilbert." Luci said to me walking back into the cabin. 

"You mean in my wet dreams baby girl." I said to myself fixing my boner. God that woman is such a tease sometimes. 

After I got all my chores done and Luci got the floors done and we all got dressed I got the team ready for us to go to church. Now I've been away from church since I was 16 years old. But that doesn't mean I don't talk to God. Because I do, but not going to church I hope this isn't a mistake going to church.