Shark x Fem! reader (revised)

Lunging at Shark from across the counter I try and grab the mixing bowl out of his hands before he dumps a whole container of blue food coloring into it. Unfortunately form me the counter get's in my way leading my attempt to save what was supposed to be pink batter from becoming purple.

     "No! I thought we agreed!" I cry into the counter I just face planted into.

     Looking up at Shark I glare at him while rubbing my sore nose.

     Shank chuckles finding my pain funny, "Well I was just thinking she would like a purple blue cake more," He replies. 

     "Well you could have told me instead of making me face plant the counter," I say with a pout, as I rubbing my sore nose. 

     "If I did that, then you would have already poured it," Leaning over the counter he gives me a quick kiss on the nose.

     He wasn't wrong I was about to pour the batter into the pan, when he had quickly snatched it away adding the food coloring.

     I sigh, my annoyance having almost completely dissipated, "Who's idea was it again to home make Rio's birthday cake?"

     "It was your idea," Shark says with a smirk walking around the counter. 

     "Oh... then I have caused my own pain," I say dramatically flopping onto the counter.

     Shark chuckles as he pours the pretty purple batter into the pan, "Yes, you have."