(Yugi X Fem! Sick! Reader)

I can't believe that I'm sick on Christmas eve! Yug and I had such a nice date planed too. Now I'm sick and alone on Christmas. Mum and Da are gone on a vacation and I told Yugi to stay away so he wouldn't get sick. Hearing the door creak slightly I turn my head to look at the door.

     "Hay (Y/N) how have you been? I brought some chicken soup if you want it." Yugi says walking into the room in a Santa outfit and carrying a bowl of chicken soup and a spoon.

     "Yug what are you doing here I told you I was sick thank you for the soup but you should leave I don't want you to get sick to and what's with the Santa outfit?" I say.

     "I couldn't let you be alone on Christmas Eve and your sick so I can't leave you alone and I'm wearing a Santa outfit because when we're out during the Christmas time you always like looking at the Santa's so I figured I would dress as one. Do you not like it?" Yugi asks slightly panicked.

     "No it's adorable I lo-" A sudden coughing fit sizes me causing me to cut of my sentience mid way.

     "(Y/N) are you ok!?" Yugi asks rushing over to my bed side placing the bowl of chicken soup on my side table.

     "I'm fine it was just a coughing fit," I say with a smile.

     "Are you sure? Would you like some water? Yugi asks frantically.

     "I'm fine Yug calm down," I say reaching up and ruffling his hair slightly.

Hope yall enjoyed and Happy New Year!