Celina x Yuya

I do not own the art

     I pull my purple hair into a high ponytail with a yellow ribbon making it stick out in five places making it look like a flower. I focus my dull green eyes on the piece of paper in front of me. I'm wearing a plane purple shirt with a red jacket on top. I fiddle with my pencil as I look at a adorable boy with red and green hair, joyful ruby eyes and a smile full of happiness. He is wearing a plane orange shirt, green pants, a black choker, and a pendulum necklace. His name is Yuya.

     "Hay Celina can I move yet?" Yuya asks.

     "Just a second Yuya I'm almost done." Yuya nods at my respond. "And done."

     "Really can I see it!?" Yuya says scrabbling to get a look at the paper in my hand.

     "No it's not done yet," I say pulling the paper to my chest so Yuya can't see it.

     "But you said you were done," Yuya says in a sort of a childish whine.

     "I meant I was done with a rough sketch the picture isn't done yet I'll show you when it's done. Ok?" I say with a sigh.

     Yuya perks up, at this and says. "Ok," with a huge smile on his face.

***********************************************

     The next day I tell Yuya to meet me on the school roof. I lean against the railing of the roof and takes a deep breath as I see the roof door open to reveal Yuya on the other side.

     "Is the picture done yet?"

     I nod my head. "Yeah it's right here," I say handing it to Yuya I feel a blush spreading across my face as I bite down on my lower lip.

     Yuya looks at it for a few seconds flabbergasted. Then starts to look back and forth from the picture to me, a blush spreading across his face.

     "Are you serious."

     "Of course I am can you just answer the question?" I say annoyed at the blushing strawberry headed boy.

     "Um ah y-yes," Yuya says stumbling over his words, "I-I mean I didn't know you felt this way toward me I've like you for a while but you like me I'm just so happy I-."

     I cut off Yuya's flustered rant by grabbing his shirt and pulling him in for a kiss.